Another forum newcomer says hello :)

Monochrome Rose

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone!

I mostly go by the name Kisa, but I created that account back when I was using my previous username. (I sort of wish I could change that now.) I'm 18-years-old and I live in Poland. I'm dabbling in UTAU since 2013, but I started using it more actively since 2014. I voiced 3 female UTAU voicebanks: Pola, Venta Tsubuyaki and Rose Mae, for whom the demos are posted below.

Frankly - I enjoy mixing, UST creating/modification, PV making and otoing, but tuning is a huge bore.
I've managed to create a full Polish CVVC+ reclist with massive CC support including only around 600 samples. It's downloadable under Pola's most recent Polish demo on SC.

My other hobbies include drawing, voice acting, retro electronics, and languages :smile: Feel free to ask me about anything.
I hope that's not too much of an infodump for the introduction! It's still nice to meet you all! ^-^

Reactions: partial
P

partial

I am listening to your demos atm and I'd like to give you a big welcome to the community! It's always exciting to meet new users and get the chance to mingle with them. All of your UTAU banks sound really good! I especially like Pola!

Reactions: Monochrome Rose

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello, welcome to UtaForum! I remember listening to Rose Mae THORN's demo a few months ago and I liked the tone of her voice. Don't worry about info-dumping; it's nice to get to know people! :smile:

Reactions: Monochrome Rose