ANSWERED/FOUND SOLUTION

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
I was wondering if anyone knows what to use for a pitch guide since Oremo can't play both pitch and guide BGM at once. ;;

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Maybe instead of using a pitch guide, making Oremo display the pitch of your recording could be a solution? (well, if you're not doing that already). That way you'd see the pitch you're on and if you have to correct your pitch or not.

Another way could be to use a BGM that's on the same pitch as your recording pitch. For example, there's Chie's "One Note Jazz" pack, which contains BGMs in multiple tempos and all notes, as well as the midi files. It's for 7 to 8 mora VCV.

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
Maybe instead of using a pitch guide, making Oremo display the pitch of your recording could be a solution? (well, if you're not doing that already). That way you'd see the pitch you're on and if you have to correct your pitch or not.

Another way could be to use a BGM that's on the same pitch as your recording pitch. For example, there's Chie's "One Note Jazz" pack, which contains BGMs in multiple tempos and all notes, as well as the midi files. It's for 7 to 8 mora VCV.
I already make it display what pitch I'm on. I have one note jazz already but I need the pitch for a VCCV bank that I'm going to do and I'm afraid that i might mess up alot on some pitches