Anton is looking for friends and a lover

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I actually... just got the motivation to draw my UTAU even if I'm quite bad at drawing, but I quite like the results. :3
So, his CV voice bank is done soon thanks to stormylullaby who helped me to oto it! <3

Now, Anton is looking for some friends and a lover. There aren't any specific conditions at all~~
Anyways, Anton is 13 years old, a smart but quite shy boy. He is kind, calm and caring. He likes to sing (Of course xD), draw, write and play games. The typical cute little boy. But he can think more maturely than other boys at his age. He is very small - 146 centimeters. Oh, and he is very afraid of the dark too!

Don't be afraid to list any ideas that may be a little special - I like deep relationships and things like one-sided love. (It's so easy to get ideas for fanfictions that way! :p)

Oh, and please do write something that could describe their relationship. It would be really boring to have a list of 10 friends that just says "friends" on the wiki. ^^

Here is his picture for his cover of Kokoro I drew just now.
http://antonx9.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-Odayakana-Anton-Kokoro-308305073?q=gallery%3Aantonx9&qo=0

And his more normal look with glasses.
http://antonx9.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-Odayakana-Anton-308298603?q=gallery%3Aantonx9&qo=1

Voice samples:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/antonx9/dear-you-odayakana-anton[/soundcloud]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/antonx9/last-night-good-night-1[/soundcloud]

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Its very nice to meet you~
Your a pretty good artist, if you ask me. :smile:

My UTAU, Reicheru Hoshikone, would be happy to become friends with Anton! They seem good together! Besides, she loves making new friends!

...Unafortunatly, my computer broke a month ago, and I might be getting it back by this week, so I don't think I would be able to link you up to anything... ;A;
But if I may, I could maybe give you alittle information about her?
Name: Reicheru Hoshikone
Likes: Video Games, especially Nintendo-type games, Bubble Baths, Jazz, Cityscapes, Drawing
Dislikes: Bugs, Lightning, being alone, any kind of sadness, doctors, math
Personality: Reicheru is characterized as a childish, tomboyish and hyper little girl. At the age of 12, she has the spirit, and energy of a toddler. Reicheru has the tendencies to act on whims, which are most of the time- reckless, but overall she is very brave and coragous. She is also a large video game fanatic, especially with Nintendo, which at times can lead her to be very competative, or at times..addicted.
Reicheru is aslo capable of using PSI, a type of psychic ability, such as flying, telekenises, etc...
Looks: Like I said, I cannot link you up to anything atm, but if it is not any trouble, you can find her(&me) on DA, YouTube, Here, and on UTAU Wiki(which I didn't update yet. XD)

Anyway, there you go! I really don't know how you can classify Reicheru as besides "friend", but I guess you can put in..."Gaming Buddies"? XD ...I know that's abit derpy..sorry..  u_u;

Anyway, it was a pleasure in meeting you! I am sure looking forward to seeing your fanfictions, along with you new friends, and maybe a lover. :wink:

Reicheru: Hiya! Nice to meet you! ^^

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Oh God, oh God, oh God. When I saw "Nintendo Games" I immediately thought; "They will be so perfect friends! <3"

Ah, I am just too much of a Nintendo-fanboy. xD Anyways, thank you very much for the compliments and for introducing your UTAU. Of course, they seem good together! ^^

It is nice to meet you too! Greetings from Anton~~ <3

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Haha~ me too! I love Nintendo as well, XD like Super Smash Bros. Brawl for instance~

That's very good to hear! Reicheru is so happy! ^^ And, no problem!

P

PurinPuff

Awesome! I was looking for friends for Kazu that were his own age~

Name: Kazu
Sex: Male
Personality: Kazu is an awkward teen who is fairly reserved unless he feels comfortable with his company. Although kind-hearted and gentle, he's very energetic, and when he's not showing reserved bouts of maturity, quite silly at times.
Appearance: Concept Art
Extra: He is completely dependent on his golden metal kazoo, which acts as a security blanket when he's flustered. If he does not have it with him for whichever reason, he'll use his fingers and mock the kazoo noise with his mouth, providing a similar effect.

You can also check out his wiki here: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Kazu

Here are some voice samples for you~:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/utau-super-hero[/soundcloud]
[sub]Super Hero[/sub]

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/kazu-hirari-2[/soundcloud]
[sub]Hirari Hirari[/sub]

--

For some reason, I couldn't get into Brawl like I did the first one and Melee. Maybe it's because the remotes switched. xD
I miss my N64. I get the urge to play Paper Mario like crazy. TT3TT

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
did you know you could use your game cube controller for Brawl as well? ^^

Yea...now I wanna play Paper Mario. ;A;

P

PurinPuff

Rei-Chan link said:
did you know you could use your game cube controller for Brawl as well? ^^

Yea...now I wanna play Paper Mario. ;A;

My friends owned a Wii, but I didn't. x3

Paper Mario is a lot of fun, although sometimes it can be super boring. I got to the final boss in The Thousand Year door, and kept dying over and over again.

I've been moving away from Nintendo lately, since I don't have any of those systems anymore. I tried playing Dragon Age yesterday, but kept getting lost on one of the maps.

BTW, cute UTAU~ I'm going to link one of her covers here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jt0A9pVfKg&feature=relmfu

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Yes, thank you! <3 They will be perfect friends.

I loved Paper Mario 64. I've played it so many times and I still love it. Even though I liked the partner system more, Super Paper Mario does have a really big replay value. Love that game too! Unfortunately, I've never played TTYD. That's why I hope that there will be a Gamecube option for the Virtual Console on Wii U! :D

P

PurinPuff

Do you get any ideas for any kind of specified friendship? I share your sentiment on the idea of not having just a list of friends, but specific buddy roles.
(Also, I'm curious, were you the one I was talking to on chat about premade .usts?)

Also, if you think Kazu would get along with Reicheru, Rei-Chan, they can be friends too~

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Seeing as Kazu seems like the more energetic type, he can be the typical friend that can support each other since Anton is more like the shy type. What should I call it... think of the rival/friend-relationship, whereas often, one of them are more quiet while one more energetic. Don't know how I should explain. xD

Hmm... I don't think do? :3 I haven't been that much on the chat yet.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sorry I have been out for a long time~

I borrowed Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Sadly, I didn't have a save card at that time, and I ended up starting over, getting stuck, and always dying at that place were that dragon with the pigtails is. So it kinda got boring for-- and noooow I wanna finish it. XD I never played the 64 version though.
Ooooh Kazu! Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it! And, of course! That would be nice if Kazu becomes friends with Reicheru! I'm sure they be good friends! ^^

I have a weird urge to roleplay right now..//shot

P

PurinPuff

Antonx9 link said:
Seeing as Kazu seems like the more energetic type, he can be the typical friend that can support each other since Anton is more like the shy type. What should I call it... think of the rival/friend-relationship, whereas often, one of them are more quiet while one more energetic. Don't know how I should explain. xD

I'm getting the frenemy vibe, but I figure that it's more friendly than that.

They're the same age, maybe they're classmates or something.
[sub]Because UTAU totally go to school... /shot[/sub]

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Haha, yes. xD Of course. I totally don't want Anton to engage in any real rival fights.

Totally. Now I sound like some kind of teenage girl.

Anyways, this will be perfect~~