Any Aerosmith fans? q u q

iNovaa

Teto's Territory
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread guys ;;;;;;;;
But yeah, the title is pretty straightforward. Aerosmith are my most favorite band EVER and I only know like three people that like them so if I were to meet more fans it'd be great O u O / Which is your favorite song? I can't choose but at the moment I can't stop replaying Fly Away From Here and Amazing hehee.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wouldn't quite call myself an Aerosmith "fan", but I do remember when "Rocks" was first released: I think "Back in the Saddle" was my favorite off that album. The other one I remember was their original self-titled album; "Somebody" was my favorite there. Steven Tylers's voice was quite different on that 1st album.

Like many similar bands of the era, it was thought by many that they'd be long forgotten after 10-20 years :cynical:

iNovaa

Teto's Territory
I wouldn't quite call myself an Aerosmith "fan", but I do remember when "Rocks" was first released: I think "Back in the Saddle" was my favorite off that album. The other one I remember was their original self-titled album; "Somebody" was my favorite there. Steven Tylers's voice was quite different on that 1st album.

Like many similar bands of the era, it was thought by many that they'd be long forgotten after 10-20 years :cynical:
I noticed that his voice changed: the difference is more visible when you compare songs like Dream On and No More No More to songs like Amazing and Rag Doll (which is my favorite rn sorry not sorry). I wouldn't say they are forgotten, I live in a place full of musically ignorant people and i know more than five Aerosmith and other 'old' rock band fans :D