Any UTAUs with these kind of vocal types?

Shroomy

Momo's Minion
So i've been obsessed with these two k-poppy vocal types recently, and I've gone through the entire catalog of Vocaloid, SynthV, and Cevio, but haven't found any synths with them. So that's why I've turned to UTAU in hopes of finding them. What I mean is these two vocal types:

First: A strong, handsome style with lots of power (For example Jin from BTS, Wooyoung from ATEEZ)
Second: This unique nasal style that I don't exactly know how to explain, but sounds exquisite (That I've really only heard in Hongjoong from ATEEZ)

I've had no luck in searching so far, and I'm hoping someone else can help! It would be best if the UTAUs that match are VCV or CVVC, but CV would also be appreciated.
I don't know if this is the right forum, but I've seen threads of UTAU that sound like other things in this forum, so I'm hoping it's the right one-

Aline

Teto's Territory
Here are some suggestions I can think of: Mainichi no Uta, Suiga Sora, Todoroki Eiichi, Tsuine Owata, Nagine Yohji, VIICTOR (in special his Nightforce bank), Nagareboshi Yue, Kaneyama Shou (I think he even has a Korean bank, unlike most of the others)

UTAU can't sound too similar since the resampler distorts things a bit, but I wish you luck on finding banks that fit your requests!