Anybody seen this error before?

ricecristpy

Momo's Minion
I don't think I've ever seen this error before and googling around/searching here didn't bring any help:

1655676868465.png

1655676819427.png

It happens when I click on my voicebank property, it just goes into not responding then displays that error. No idea what to do. It's a new error to this new voicebank, so I'm assuming the problem is internal to this bank, but since I don't know what the error itself means I'm not sure where to start to fix it lol.

Last edited:

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
What does the file path for the voicebank look like? Maybe there's a character in a folder name that's causing problems.
Disclaimer: I also have never seen this error in my life

ricecristpy

Momo's Minion
filepath is : E:\UTAU\voice\Ada Llywelyn /Ada ・ 5 Pitch
and the only non-latin characters in any of the folder subsets is that ・ in the title, but I've been using that since I started making VCV voicebanks. And the special / is copied from Kokkeisha Megumi's bank folder, and the voicebank property in her bank works. I'm in the process of moving all my UTAU stuff back to my main drive/desktop though, for other reasons, so I'm hoping that'll help? Maybe?

EDIT: Alright, moving drives fixed it. No idea what caused it. I guess if anyone else gets this error, move drives?

Last edited: