Anybody up for this? [Collaborative UTAU Original]

NipNip

Momo's Minion
So, this idea sprung to me when I was talking to Lemon on skype.

At the time of this idea I was struggling getting UTAU to work at all, I was having problems everywhere. Such as: "Unable to generate Wav.", Plugins not working at all, Oto.ini problems etc etc.

Like so many I have lost count, It's all pretty much working  now though (Unneeded info)

BUT ANYWAY.

I was thinking if anybody would be up for collaborating with me and making a comedy original UTAU song about how much trouble us overseas UTAU users go through just to get the program up and running properly!

Admittedly I'm a total newbie when it comes to using UTAU but I have had previous experience when it comes to writing songs.

I have made a short Version of what the song would sound like, I recorded it using:
.WineGlasses
.hitting my computer chair
.Hitting a plastic storage box
.My voice

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/user386551435/utau-original-trouble-shortver[/soundcloud]

I was hoping if this goes ahead someone could try make a better version of the instrumental, with actually instruments and not household objects  :sing:

So all I'm putting out there is if there is anyone who would want to help with making this happen then post a reply and add me on skype!

Someone with instrumental abilities would greatly appreciated!

As well as someone who knows how to work UTAU in all the right ways!

And maybe even someone who could translate the english lyrics into grammatically correct Japanese would be awesome too!

Hope to hear from some people!  :wink: 

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
We should just do this together since we came up with the idea together. ^^

I have mixcraft which will work for instrumental
I'm pretty good with UTAU/Mixing
My step-mom is a fluent Japanese speaker

So we have everything covered xD

NipNip

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
We should just do this together since we came up with the idea together. ^^

I have mixcraft which will work for instrumental
I'm pretty good with UTAU/Mixing
My step-mom is a fluent Japanese speaker

So we have everything covered xD

Awesome!

I shall get started on drawing a PV to it and writing a full version to the song!
I'm getting pretty excited about this now!

:sing: