Anybody wanna voice an angry girl bent on world domination?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
If the title was confusing, heh, I'm looking for a voice provider for my Utau Taiga (The twin sister of my other Utau, Tarou) Originally I was going to voice her myself but I don't have time anymore because of school :,>. So I would appreciate the help!

Things I can offer in return:

- CV oto (and possibly cvvc oto depending on the workload) + romaji/hiragana aliases
- Art (traditional or digital, fully colored or just Lineart all that jazz)
- Usts/midis (and possibly instrumentals if you don't mind them just being piano)
- Covers (i.e. A cover with your Utau)

>my soundcloud for reference boop https://soundcloud.com/raccoonbutler

Criteria for the voice:

-
looking for a young female voice (preferably not mature) Don't necessarily have to be young or female though if you can voice act that's cool

- gotta have a mic ;u;

- Must be willing to record at least two pitches of either VCV or CVVC (you can choose the reclist)

- Doesn't have to be done by any specific date but I won't pay until it's done so -u-

- Preferably not a super soft voice. You don't have to be Ruko Yokune Kire or anything but some support in high notes would be nice (however if you've got a really pretty soft voice I'd reconsider;:wink:

- Please try your best to have a good accent, doesn't have to be perfect but we all know we gotta watch the rs

If you'd like to know about the Utau as a character, here's a picture plus a short bio:

image.png

Name: Taiga Iwata

Height: 5'4"

She's been trying to take over the world and start a communist dictatorship called Taigaska but progress has been slow going :,>. She knows a lot about robotics and weaponry and secretly makes weapons of mass destruction in her family's garage but they don't always work like planned. She also likes Go Cart racing but she tends to cheat and sabotage other people's stuff most of the time

Last edited:

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
the title is already me haha

i'm in the middle of doing a voice for my own utau (i'm almost done tho) here's a sample of my voice in her bank:

I can probs do a cvvc in two pitches and maybe change my voice a bit for your utau though

Edit: What kind of quality were you looking for her bank to have? Would you like her voice to be nasally orrrrr cutesy or something else?

Last edited:

half a head

Teto's Territory
hullo m8 this sounds like fun! i'd be up for voicing her since im still on holiday n stuff
I'm 15, female and i sound like an angry baby. (I also have a mic and ik how to oto)
There's probably loads of users on this site more suited for this than I am but ya know, i like to spread myself everywhere like a plague so here i am.
So! If u wanna do the do then please hmu on sc or something (https://soundcloud.com/half-a-head)
Cheers for ur time x

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
the title is already me haha

i'm in the middle of doing a voice for my own utau (i'm almost done tho) here's a sample of my voice in her bank:

I can probs do a cvvc in two pitches and maybe change my voice a bit for your utau though

Edit: What kind of quality were you looking for her bank to have? Would you like her voice to be nasally orrrrr cutesy or something else?

hullo m8 this sounds like fun! i'd be up for voicing her since im still on holiday n stuff
I'm 15, female and i sound like an angry baby. (I also have a mic and ik how to oto)
There's probably loads of users on this site more suited for this than I am but ya know, i like to spread myself everywhere like a plague so here i am.
So! If u wanna do the do then please hmu on sc or something (https://soundcloud.com/half-a-head)
Cheers for ur time x

Hey guys, thanks for considering :0! I'm gonna sit on it for a while before deciding on the provider, but I will pm you if I choose you.

Thanks again ;u;