Anyone know an alternative to the utau ?

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking for alternatives to the utau already that for me it is giving various problems as well boring, I tried to NaioNiao more I did not like much of what he does with the voice samples (it also stretches out the consonants), I also tried Cadencii more it's more headache than result (hangs when I try to by the letter in the notes constantly, and I can not in any way confer the envelopes).

Is there any alternative that at least have a decent result ?

Note: I do not know where to put this topic so if it is in place error please forgive me, and if you have something written wrong was the translator.

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
There is an online service called RenoidPlayer. It's based on the Renoid/DAW voicebank specification. It's CV-only, but it can be operated from any modern browser.

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There is an online service called RenoidPlayer. It's based on the Renoid/DAW voicebank specification. It's CV-only, but it can be operated from any modern browser.
I will do tests with it thank you, I don't have much problems with seats voice CV already which I always change to _CV (CV reclist prizma which is a CV modified to look more smooth)
NOTE: I do this editing in a editor audio

ChrisBullshit

Teto's Territory
you can give Festival a shot, i think Info-Chan is actually working on a Festival voicebank right now so she might be able to tell you more about it

Also it's open source, which is always really nice

Reactions: Sync_Ye

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi I heard festival and I'm here

Festival, although a good engine, is not designated for singing. It requires Flinger, a modified build of Festival, for singing. However Flinger, the current public build, is broken and only my company has the fixed working build.

Festivals great, I love it, but it's not worth it to do all of the work needed just as an alternative to UTAU.

Some good alternatives though are

NiaoNiao (Though you must process the recordings in a certain format, which I can teach you how)
RenoidPlayer
QTAU (Which is a Linux build with Connect a stand as a the engine)
MelodiaEditor (which you can follow the development here on UF)

Reactions: Sync_Ye