anyone up for otoing?

Theonewhowearsabox

Momo's Minion
jdihaoi, I truly did try. the oto for my newest utaus first append was so close to being finished, so I decided it would be a good time to alias her, I used the vb aliaser from the utau essential tookit and when I finally got it working i opened the newly aliased oto in utau, AND WHAT DO I SEE? ALL MY HARD WORK GONE jkahifi---- Just gone and replaced by some random settings and and im so upset I cant even look at the oto right now...

So, anyone willing to do it for me? I'd try again, but like i said, im really upset and feel like crying and and i cannot even open utau without getting an anger induced headache...

edit: its a cv bank just fyi

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
i really like to. is it ok to wait for you a few days? not 1 week but my PC is currently down until tomorrow. but i'll be able to alias the f---- out of it!

Theonewhowearsabox

Momo's Minion
UTAU~Ayume link said:
i really like to. is it ok to wait for you a few days? not 1 week but my PC is currently down until tomorrow. but i'll be able to alias the f---- out of it!
duia MY HERO!! I'd be happy to wait ;u;

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Uh.

I found out UTAU has a built in oto.ini generator for CV banks ; w;

It does them really , really fast - It makes some very rough samples but it's a good starting point.

Open Tools > Voice Bank Settings
Edit > Select Multi ( Select all of your samples )
Double click above the "OKAY" button

DONE! :P Hope this helps