Anyone want to voice a female creepy/cute utau in exchange for art?

BlankFaceCat

Teto's Territory
Hey, I need a voicer for an utau named Zarin Ketene because whenever I try to voice her she sounds too similar to one of my other utaus.

Basically what I'm looking for is a sort of whispery or raspy voice that's cute at the same time, but i'm open to hearing different examples of what you think she'd sound like based on her design:
tumblr_myuydhy55w1r7oh2xo1_500.png

I just want a regular japanese CV bank with decent recordings and little to no accent (because she's my only utau that's actually japanese lol). It would be cool if you could record multiple pitches but that's totally optional.

To apply just send me a short sample of the voice you'll use for her. If i accept, I'll send you my reclist and you can start recording. Once you finish recording the bank then i'll draw whatever character you request. (Samples of my art here)

I might ask you to rerecord stuff if i find mistakes when i oto her vb, so please keep in touch until her vb is released. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: comet3

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll consider trying for this! I'll have to see when I have free time though, school and all..

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Ah... I love her design. :smile:
I would use this type of voice. But possibly a bit more whispery.
I am also willing to record multiple pitches if you would want~

(I hope I get to voice her heheh)

BlankFaceCat

Teto's Territory
I'm liking the samples so far~ Looks like it'll be hard to choose, haha
Anyway, I'll wait until the end of september before i pick anybody, just in case

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Just to inform these replies, there was someone chosen a while ago actually!
and it was meeeeee hooray

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for letting us know. I submitted my application a long time ago and I didn't know whether or not the OP was still paying attention to this.