Open OTO Anyone willing to oto a VCV monopitch voicebank?

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm new to UtaForums, but I've been on anonymously from time to time when I have an issue and I've found most of my answers here ^.^

Is there anyone willing to oto a VCV monopitch voicebank for me? I can trade an art commission though I'm not super incredible at it, hence why I'm posting this in requests.

If you're interested in either doing it for free or as a trade, let me know! Thank you!

JackHubenak

Momo's Minion
I can do that! if you can upload the files, I'll oto it. It might take me a bit, depending on whether you need cv-vc extras, but I wouldn't mind otoing for you. heres a bank that I've oto'ed ,if you'd like to get a feel for how i oto mega.nz/file/VMwn2CDQ

Reactions: Kuriosity21

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
I can do that! if you can upload the files, I'll oto it. It might take me a bit, depending on whether you need cv-vc extras, but I wouldn't mind otoing for you. heres a bank that I've oto'ed ,if you'd like to get a feel for how i oto mega.nz/file/VMwn2CDQ
Hey! That'd be great, thank you so much! I can do cv-vc extras myself, but thanks for the offer! Just base VCV is great. You don't need to oto the breath/glottal stops (EXTRAS) if you don't want to :smile: Here's the MEGA link: https://mega.nz/file/gLQwjRiK#3h3qTD-GCfewOPz8uiA3DoHd_OZqgAhGGfLVijC7RqA

Again, thank you so much!

Reactions: JackHubenak

JackHubenak

Momo's Minion
Hey! That'd be great, thank you so much! I can do cv-vc extras myself, but thanks for the offer! Just base VCV is great. You don't need to oto the breath/glottal stops (EXTRAS) if you don't want to :smile: Here's the MEGA link: https://mega.nz/file/gLQwjRiK#3h3qTD-GCfewOPz8uiA3DoHd_OZqgAhGGfLVijC7RqA

Again, thank you so much!
Thank you! I'll get started in the morning. I'll oto the extras and the standard vcv. I'll oto the starting cv (- あ) as cv, but they wont be aliased for cv use.
how would you like for me to alias non-standard sounds like la, tye, wo, and vyu? I was planning on doing ラ, てぃぇ, を, and ヴゅ, but I've also seen lぁ/lあ, てぇ, うぉ, and ヴぃゅ used. I convert to my banks to kana at the very end, so any changes you request will be very easy to fix.

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
Thank you! I'll get started in the morning. I'll oto the extras and the standard vcv. I'll oto the starting cv (- あ) as cv, but they wont be aliased for cv use.
how would you like for me to alias non-standard sounds like la, tye, wo, and vyu? I was planning on doing ラ, てぃぇ, を, and ヴゅ, but I've also seen lぁ/lあ, てぇ, うぉ, and ヴぃゅ used. I convert to my banks to kana at the very end, so any changes you request will be very easy to fix.
Alright, that sounds good!

Preferably, I would like the non-standard aliases as this sort of pattern, if possible:

la, le, li - la, le, li, etc
ye, yo - いぇ, や, etc.
kye, kyo, kya - きぇ,きょ,きゃ, etc.
she, sho, sha - しぇ,しょ,しゃ, etc.
si, su, se - すぃ,す,せ, etc.
ta, ti, tu - た,てぃ,とぅ, etc.
cha, chu, che - ち,ちゅ,ちぇ, etc.
tsi, tsu, tse - つぃ,つ,つぇ, etc.
tye, tyo, tya - てぃぇ,てょ,てゃ, etc.
nya, nyo, nya - にぇ,にょ,にゃ, etc.
hye, hyo, hya - ひぇ,ひょ,ひゃ, etc.
hi, hu, he - ふぃ,ふ,ふぇ, etc.
fi, fye, fyo - フュ,フィェ,フョ, etc.
mye, myo, mya - みぇ,みょ,みゃ, etc.
rye, ryo, rya - りぇ,りょ,りゃ, etc.
wa, wi, we, wo - わ,うぃ,うぇ,を, etc.
vye, vyo, vya - ヴぃぇ,ヴょ,ヴゃ, etc.

Hopefully that makes sense. If you'd like, I can send an auto-generated oto from setparam to show you every alias alongside the voice itself.

Edit: Oh, also! Do you think you can alias it with F3 at the end? I might add other pitches at some point, so it'd be easier to alias it now than later.

Last edited:

JackHubenak

Momo's Minion
Alright, that sounds good!

Preferably, I would like the non-standard aliases as this sort of pattern, if possible:

la, le, li - la, le, li, etc
ye, yo - いぇ, や, etc.
kye, kyo, kya - きぇ,きょ,きゃ, etc.
she, sho, sha - しぇ,しょ,しゃ, etc.
si, su, se - すぃ,す,せ, etc.
ta, ti, tu - た,てぃ,とぅ, etc.
cha, chu, che - ち,ちゅ,ちぇ, etc.
tsi, tsu, tse - つぃ,つ,つぇ, etc.
tye, tyo, tya - てぃぇ,てょ,てゃ, etc.
nya, nyo, nya - にぇ,にょ,にゃ, etc.
hye, hyo, hya - ひぇ,ひょ,ひゃ, etc.
hi, hu, he - ふぃ,ふ,ふぇ, etc.
fi, fye, fyo - フュ,フィェ,フョ, etc.
mye, myo, mya - みぇ,みょ,みゃ, etc.
rye, ryo, rya - りぇ,りょ,りゃ, etc.
wa, wi, we, wo - わ,うぃ,うぇ,を, etc.
vye, vyo, vya - ヴぃぇ,ヴょ,ヴゃ, etc.

Hopefully that makes sense. If you'd like, I can send an auto-generated oto from setparam to show you every alias alongside the voice itself.

Edit: Oh, also! Do you think you can alias it with F3 at the end? I might add other pitches at some point, so it'd be easier to alias it now than later.
Thank you, this is really helpful, and the auto generated oto would be nice to reference.
the suffixes shouldn't be a problem, I can add that in pretty easily.
for "hi, hu, he - ふぃ,ふ,ふぇ, etc." did you mean fi, fu, fe? since those are the characters for the ふ series, which typically denotes the f sound. if so, how would you like the "hu" sound to be aliased? I'd probably alias it as "フ" or "ふぅ", but if you'd like something different, I can do that.

Last edited:

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
Thank you, this is really helpful, and the auto generated oto would be nice to reference.
the suffixes shouldn't be a problem, I can add that in pretty easily.
for "hi, hu, he - ふぃ,ふ,ふぇ, etc." did you mean fi, fu, fe? since those are the characters for the ふ series, which typically denotes the f sound. if so, how would you like the "hu" sound to be aliased? I'd probably alias it as "フ" or "ふぅ", but if you'd like something different, I can do that.
Whoops, that was a mistake on my part! Yes, I want fu, fi, fe, etc. to be hiragana (ふ) and hu, hi, he, etc. to be katakana (フ). Here's the MEGA for the oto.ini: https://mega.nz/file/gWAEWD7Y#77JwzdGwITAos0aFFW9X6wh3-iRs2fSUqXMc5Hv_Flw

JackHubenak

Momo's Minion
i don't know if this was intentional, but the reclist you used is missing "i li," "n li," and "o li"

this isn't too big of an issue, since it's not a vital sound. I'm going to add an alternate alias to "i り," "n り," and "o り" so it won't affect the functionality of the bank, but if you'd like to record that sample, just send me the file, and I'll put it in.

n_li_li_lo_li is the most efficient way to record that sample.

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
i don't know if this was intentional, but the reclist you used is missing "i li," "n li," and "o li"

this isn't too big of an issue, since it's not a vital sound. I'm going to add an alternate alias to "i り," "n り," and "o り" so it won't affect the functionality of the bank, but if you'd like to record that sample, just send me the file, and I'll put it in.

n_li_li_lo_li is the most efficient way to record that sample.
You're totally, right, sorry about that! It's just one line, so here's a link: https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/fafvgjdflylavdg5

JackHubenak

Momo's Minion
ok! I've otoed the extras, and run it through moresampler/oto adjuster, so thats enough to do a quick tone test. this isn't the final bank, I'm still gonna manually adjust the each vcv and add cvs, but it has basic functionality now.

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
ok! I've otoed the extras, and run it through moresampler/oto adjuster, so thats enough to do a quick tone test. this isn't the final bank, I'm still gonna manually adjust the each vcv and add cvs, but it has basic functionality now.

Oh, wow! That's actually not really how I expected it to sound, but I like it! Again, thank you so much for otoing this for me!

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
Hi! Was just wondering how far you were into the otoing? I don't mind how long it takes at all, I'm just curious so I can get some sort of timeline for when it may be finished. Thanks!