Anyone willing to record a male UTAU? QuQ

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
I hope this is the right category...

Okay, so...long story.

I used to do UTAU stuff a lot. I had recorded a voicebank for my main UTAU Raina Mokatsu. I wanted to make a male UTAUloid to be her "love interest", so-to-speak, so I recorded a male UTAU. It required a lot of pitch bending in Audacity, but I managed to create a voice that sounded semi-masculine.

But when I got my laptop I had switched everything over and lost a lot of things, including Riku, my male UTAU's, voicebank.

Last night I recorded a new voicebank in the deepest voice I could, and added a little bit of pitch-bending to it. However when I oto'd some of the notes and played them back in UTAU, they still sounded feminine. Turns out my voice got higher over the last year. :S

So, I have a request for any male UTAU users, or any female UTAU users who can make deep masculine voices. Would you be able to willingly record a male UTAU voicebank for me? I really want to make Raina and Riku sing together again, as I have some USTs that I would love to use. If you don't want to do it willingly, I can draw a picture for you. If you need samples, let me know, and I can give you some.

If anybody would be willing to take up this offer that would mean so much to me! QuQ <3

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wish you luck on your search for a voice (unfortunately all my usable voices are wasted), however this topic belongs in the UTAswap part of the forum, NOT here.

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
stormylullaby link said:
I wish you luck on your search for a voice (unfortunately all my usable voices are wasted), however this topic belongs in the UTAswap part of the forum, NOT here.

Ah, thank you. I'll move it there right away >u<