Aperature Science

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Post EVERYTHING you want to about Portal 1/Portal 2.(Does not have to be UTAU related) The posts can be anything from music, interpretation of the game's storyline, to fanart!

[NOTICE:] Spoilers MUST be Isolated from the rest of your post somehow (for example:smile: Portal 1 was so great, I loved it! [Spoiler:] the cake is a LIE!]

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
RATTMANN
I TRIED FIGURING OUT HIS PSYCHOTIC RANT:
Guilty!
????
Nothing is a must- who's in charge, I had no choice. Help me Uncle Johnson every choice and design
look at me
???
The Waste and the Mutilation it scars, too
????
is stolen. The ship it stolen.
look at what you've done man
??? it is on you. Everyone is DEAD and he's gone to the? top ???? The Voice is GONE the metal voice is gone Cave Johnson JOHNSON wheres johnson
I didn't download
???
Please don't go
it's okay
it's okay little girl

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
That actually makes a lot of sense, I can't understand anything at all in rattman's gibberish XD
I've heard about a ship in portal2, but I don't know what that is all about.

Also,
it is on you. Everyone is DEAD and he's gone to the? top ???? The Voice is GONE the metal voice is gone Cave Johnson JOHNSON wheres johnson
I didn't download

Sounds like rattman is talking about the voice of GlaDOS and how her "data" got installed instead of Johnson's or his own (rattman's) "I didn't download"

"little girl" as a reference to Chell when she was a child on bring your daughter to work day?

That's all I can interpret right now :L

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The_Fish_God link said:
That actually makes a lot of sense, I can't understand anything at all in rattman's gibberish XD
I've heard about a ship in portal2, but I don't know what that is all about.

Also,
it is on you. Everyone is DEAD and he's gone to the? top ???? The Voice is GONE the metal voice is gone Cave Johnson JOHNSON wheres johnson
I didn't download

Sounds like rattman is talking about the voice of GlaDOS and how her "data" got installed instead of Johnson's or his own (rattman's) "I didn't download"

"little girl" as a reference to Chell when she was a child on bring your daughter to work day?
That's all I can interpret right now :L
Actually the metal voice refers to the companion cube Rattman carried around with him. And the ship is believed to have had a project the lab was working on which was stolen by Black Mesa, rivals to Aperature. I think while playing Half-Life I saw the ship. But yeah.

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Oh. XD I really need to play portal 1 again... And half life XP valve is so awesome with their story plots, making us figure it out from clues all over...

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Portal 1 > Portal 2, IMO. Not that portal two wasn't enjoyable, it just felt discombobulated and over complicated. I loved the simplicity of Portal 1, they added way too much stuff in portal 2, and I hated trekking through the game, I liked the constant stream of contained puzzle areas in Portal 1.