Voicebank Arachne [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
GeneralNuisance submitted a new Showcase Item:

Arachne

Arachne is, generally, a slightly eccentric person. She's very kind, loyal (almost to a fault), sociable, and she has a good sense of humour, though, she's also gullible, a little neurotic, impatient, lazy, and impulsive. She also has a tendency of going off on near-incomprehensible tangents when she's passionate about something, be it something she loves or hates.

She spends a lot of time making her own clothing, obsessing over tapestries, leaving (intentionally) stupid, although harmless comments on various forums, and listening to experimental EDM, new wave and rock. She has a small collection of (fake) ornate swords and knives. She also writes books in her spare time, though, none of them are good for much besides ironic enjoyment from the bad writing.

She has a bit of a habit of drowning her food in hot sauce when it's not flavourful enough for her, which can be an issue when she has a cold and decides to pour an entire bottle of Siracha in her soup. Arachne's knowledge of hot sauce is excessive.

Arachne's skills with technology are above average. She can navigate her way around a computer pretty well, and could have a decent job in cybersecurity if she wasn't as lazy as she is. The same goes for fashion - Arachne is a skilled designer, but she doesn't apply herself.

Arachne sees herself as more of a remix artist than a singer, but loves singing nonetheless, and does a lot of karaoke with friends. She'd like to be a professional singer, but is wary of the fame that comes with it, hence her inclination towards the production side of music.

Ironically, considering her name, Arachne is absolutely terrified of spiders, and most bugs for that matter. She also hates being cooped up inside, bland food, kids, and sleeping. She can't stand country music either. Being someone who is very easily irritated, it can occasionally be amusing to annoy her into a tangent on a piece of media she hates.

Arachne was named after the Ancient Greek myth of Arachne, who was a mortal woman who challenged Athena to a weaving contest and won, before being turned into a spider.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Her design is nice but the YT link doesn't work, can you fix that? Thanks

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
amazing!! I'll definitely try her out
Hi, I know that this post is *old*, but Arachne will soon be recieving a major bank... update(?)

Basically, the bank that was linked here was her beta VB, but Arachne is set to finish development soon and be released as a VCV tripitch.
[doublepost=1604445624][/doublepost]
Her design is nice but the YT link doesn't work, can you fix that? Thanks
I'm so sorry, I didn't see this until now. I'll be updating this post with her full, non beta bank and demo reel soon. I'm just waiting on the FRQs to be fixed up so that work on the demo reel can get started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycoris
Status
Not open for further replies.