Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heeeee... WOOOOOOOOO!!! \^3^/
How're ya doing friend? I hope you're safe and well! --3--

So, I know that I didn't post any full cover yet, but I have to admit that I'm too lazy to do that. Although I'm working with Arashi to do a version with instrumental of this song (Not a full cover yet), I have to admit that I'm not so confident about my tunning yet to make a full cover, nor even I have time to do that (As a writer, if I focus too much on utau I can easily forget to write my novel and then everything goes down hill! ;3:wink:. I really love utau, but I have to admit that I can't to it as much as I wanted since I have too many writing stuff to do.

But putting that aside I want to talk about the idea for this cover. So, I was walking through the internet when I got a crazy idea to make a cover with the first random CV utau that I find. I did that and it was really hard, but I didn't show it to you guys bc I erased this fireflower cover and the vb I used to do the cover from my PC. So I was walking around, again, the internet when this crazy idea hitted me again and I was like "Hmm... and if instead of taking any random utau I took a random utau from utaforum instead?"

So I started to "search" for a CV utau in the showcase section (It was really random, I just heard the examples from some two or three utaus because I wanted it to be as random as possible) and I found this amazing little boy Arashi Masoto created by @Arytii and kaboooom! I had the idea to remake one of his examples covers (Hirari), but using his CV voicebank instead of his VCV. And it was really hard! Holly molly, this voicebank (The CV one, I didn't check the VCV version, but it seems good to me) is really hard to tunne. He has a lot of variation in tone, pitch and sometimes an off pronunciation. Also I think maybe his recordings seems to be made with two different microphones, one high quality and the other a little worse. He is really hard to tune (Specially his volume variation @--@).

But I still like his voice so I started to work really, really hard to make this cover and... voila! It's not completed yet, but I hope you like it! Feel free to leave any review, or maybe a request (I don't guarantee anything), in the answers section.

Ust by: maluquinho5
Tunning by: me

(PS: I didn't pitchbend yet, so it was just envelope and parameters edition! XD What you'll hear in this cover is the original ust pitchbend.)

Thanks for reading everything and...

BYENARA~~ ^3^/

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OMG TYSM FOR USING MY VB
Post automatically merged:

i am sorry for my crappy cv voicebank HAHAHA i have re recorded it and u could use the new one instead if u want
Kkkkkkkkk no problema, your vb is really cool bro! ^^ I would love to see your new version, but Idk if I will use it to remake this cover considering the ust is already edited to fit this version. But I will love to see your new version! ^^