Resource icon

Tutorial ARPAsing VB Tutorial 201105

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Kiyoteru submitted a new resource:

Arpasing VB Tutorial - How to record and OTO an Arpasing voicebank

Kanru Hua has formally released Moresampler 0.8.0 and the Arpasing standard for English UTAU voicebanks. You can read about it on his website at these links.
https://webhost.engr.illinois.edu/~khua5/index.php/2017/02/24/moresampler-0-8-0-release/
https://webhost.engr.illinois.edu/~...6/introducing-arpasing-for-english-utauloids/

This tutorial will explain how to record and OTO an Arpasing bank yourself.

While you can use whatever you like...

Read more about this resource...

P

partial

Multipitch is what I've been waiting for- I'll have to see this now~

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ehhh so the first time I tried following your notes for multipitch, left one without any suffix as a base, but then after I used prefix.map nothing else works except the base pitch. Why's that?

The other pitches are oto'd with suffixes, right? As long as the corresponding suffixes are in the prefix map, it should be fine... Please check the usage tutorial to see how it works with arpasing assistant involved.

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
The other pitches are oto'd with suffixes, right? As long as the corresponding suffixes are in the prefix map, it should be fine... Please check the usage tutorial to see how it works with arpasing assistant involved.

Yes, the other pitches were suffixed-- but I don't need the arpasing assistant. I meant when you use the bank in UTAU, only the base pitch works. It seems to automatically run that one and ignore the others' suffix even with the prefix.map already set up, unless I put them in the ust lyrics by hand. But interestingly, I only encountered this problem on arpas banks so far... so in the end I just gave the base pitch a suffix too, entered it in the map, and all of them worked ;-;