Art for Male VCV Bank

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sup'.

I'm looking for a male voice provider for an old utau of mine named RYO. I used to voice him along with my main gal, Yin Feng, but it's getting a bit difficult to distinguish between him, my own utau, and that of my sister. Sounds like we have three very similar sounding utaus, haha.

Now, I haven't actually used RYO since I pretty much made him (ryo sample: https://sta.sh/0532s9s8nek and since I've changed how I recorded Yin she's starting to sound like him lol. The reason why I'm looking for voicers now is because I'm doing a small little hologram experiment/live concert thing @ home with the folks that worked on our utaus. As a result, I'm updating everyone haha.

Things you should know:
> I'm okay with you submitting a VCV bank that you no longer use
> I don't publicly release voicebanks, especially if you have a concern that the utau you submit here and your personal utau would sound similar.
> I won't be contacting you for extra banks (appends, CVVC, VCCV etc) in the future. If I contact you again it's because I've noticed there's something I need redone :P.
>EDIT: I won't be making a final decision until March 4th (roughly two weeks from now)

Terms and Conditions:
> I am looking for a mature male VCV voicebank. I am not looking for a young boy type voice. I unfortunately don't have a specific range in mind.
> Monopitch is okay. If you'd like to record a multipitch that's up to you
> Otoing the bank is optional, but appreciated. Again, that part is up to you.
> Decent quality. I reserve the right to refuse submissions if I don't think they're to par.
> Voice must match the character: RYO1 RYO2 RYO3

What I'm offering:
> A fullbody drawing of your utau! I don't do furries or mechas (sorry). Here are some examples of my art: 1 2 3 4 5
> One of the following character designs I made OR we can collaborate and I'll make a rough sketch of alternate design of your utau: 1 2 /OR/ Examples of designs: 1 2
> A cover with your utau: (my examples: 1 2 3 (im aware the reverb is a little overkill) 4
> If you have a MMD model of your utau, I will make a video of it.

What you need to do:
> Submit a sample of your voice/utau for consideration. If I decide that I like it, I'll let ya know by responding to your post, and I'll also DM you for further correspondence.

Feedback is appreciated, thank you. :smile:

-Yinitara

Last edited:

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can help out if you want.

This's my mic: https://clyp.it/ehg0pjje

And this's a bank made with that mic:

I'm really good at changing my voice, so if you have a specific tone or something in mind, feel free to say so. I can oto the CV for you at least. I can keep working on the VCV, but I have banks I'm working on too and it might take the back burner now and then.

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help out if you want.

This's my mic: https://clyp.it/ehg0pjje

And this's a bank made with that mic:

I'm really good at changing my voice, so if you have a specific tone or something in mind, feel free to say so. I can oto the CV for you at least. I can keep working on the VCV, but I have banks I'm working on too and it might take the back burner now and then.

Hey there! Would it be possible to get the VB so I can try it out and try mixing it? I like the voice but it sounds a bit muffled so I'd like to try it out myself if that's okay with you. :smile:

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey there! Would it be possible to get the VB so I can try it out and try mixing it? I like the voice but it sounds a bit muffled so I'd like to try it out myself if that's okay with you. :smile:

Well, this is a voice for an utau i'm making. I was gonna record a whole new bank if you wanted. I just didn't have any other samples since I got this mic recently.

I can record it right now if you'd like.

Reactions: Yinitara

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, this is a voice for an utau i'm making. I was gonna record a whole new bank if you wanted. I just didn't have any other samples since I got this mic recently.

I can record it right now if you'd like.

Oops! That's alright haha. I'll wait a bit and see if there's anyone else interested and work from there! I wouldn't want you to make a whole new bank from scratch until I've made a firm choice. :smile: I'll keep it for consideration until I get some more feedback, thank you for your generosity!!

Reactions: ReticentResolve

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I can offer my voice too, especially if you don't plan in releasing it, as I can't really distinguish my Voice, tho I'm not sure if it fits:

If that range is too high I can record lower, however if you want a power Voicebank it's hard for me to gain power below C4.

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can offer my voice too, especially if you don't plan in releasing it, as I can't really distinguish my Voice, tho I'm not sure if it fits:

If that range is too high I can record lower, however if you want a power Voicebank it's hard for me to gain power below C4.

Hey! Yeah, would you happen to have samples of something lower :o

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yo! I'd like to get some more input before making a choice if that's possible so I'm extending submissions by a week to March 11th!

Peace out nerds
- Yinitara