art for masculine voice!

skewb

Momo's Minion
hey! im in need of a masculine VCV bank voice (as i am a feminine voice haver personally, also my mic is awful so i can’t really record my own stuff atm). im looking for a voice that‘s powerful and not too deep (think like a young adult kinda thing), other than that I’m not too picky! in exchange, i can provide up to two pieces of artwork for you! i can also provide a design for a design-less utau or make a still or two for a video! here’s some examples:
file
file
file

pm me if interested!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
WOAH WHAT THIS IS COOL
my voice is rather feminine but kinda deep-ish?? idk ill play around with it and get back to you :smile:

skewb

Momo's Minion
WOAH WHAT THIS IS COOL
my voice is rather feminine but kinda deep-ish?? idk ill play around with it and get back to you :smile:
sounds good! like i said i'm not super picky LOL, feel free to message me with an example or smthn if you want! :uhuhu:

ThousandEyes

Momo's Minion
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!