Art for UST Cleanup

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm trying to make a VCCV ust for paper planes by m.i.a., but I'm not really good at this :sad:
I'll give one large drawing (~1000 by 1000) or two small drawings (~500 by 500), probably in this, this, or this style, to anyone if they:
A ) fix the pronunciation to sound more natural and less, uh, bad
B ) adjust the timing and tempo to match the instrumental - I'm really bad at this kind of stuff so this is the main goal (this one, I'll send you the mp3 along with the ust if you need it but you can just use youtube-mp3.org lol)
C ) fix the notes that I got wrong (no sheet music, and I have no ear training)
sample here - the pronunciation quality kind of deteriorates at some points but I think generally it's at this level. the utau used is noelle
tuning it isn't necessary but that would be really cool! the ust has all the basic lyrics already in it although there may be minor typos. if you can't save the pronunciation that's OK as long as the timing is correct.

if you want to do this I'll reply w/ the ust download.

btw of course if I use this ust I'll credit you!

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Usami um did you reply to this thread? I just noticed the notification for it, but the post is gone...? if you don't want to do it that's OK, but please reply to this to confirm