Open Art Art in exchange for Japanese CVVC OTO?

harvestscramble

Momo's Minion
Hi! I recorded a Japanese CVVC voicebank but I'm having a really tough time trying to OTO it, so I figured maybe I would ask for some help? And what better way to do that than bribery haha. I'm not much of an artist as it's just a hobby for me but it wouldn't hurt to shoot my shot.

My UTAU's .wav files along with the reclist I used and the base oto included with said reclist is here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tjlynouglf8kvmp/AADegKvQDjpFU27dKzSUSHHVa?dl=0

And here are examples of my art! I'll be mainly doing headshots because it's all I can draw lol and again I'm just a hobbyist so it's not. Great.
gawo_thwymos.png

alex.png

sketchhh.png

Reactions: UTAUsteven

Broken Moon

Momo's Minion
If you are still interested, I could attempt to draw them for you. Do you have details on what they will look like or do we have free reign on the style?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you are still interested, I could attempt to draw them for you. Do you have details on what they will look like or do we have free reign on the style?
Seems like you got confused on this thread. OP is asking for an OTO, and they're offering artwork in return. Are you able to OTO for them?