Artists? MMD Modelers? Voice Actors? Yes Please! ><(UPDATED)

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Artists? MMD Modelers? Voice Actors? Yes Please! ><

I don't know. That video is the first result when I search "Black Rock Shooter UST" so I have no clue.

creamwolf

Teto's Territory

*falls over* XD, lol and u shud look into vsqs too lol, but i prefer not to use them. if you want a black rock shooter cover i can do that as well?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Go figure.. I googled it and everything, but whatever. -w-;;

creamwolf- I probably should when I get some free time. >< I wouldn't mind that, but do as much as you can, don't wanna overexhaust you or anything. -v-

creamwolf

Teto's Territory

lol okeedoke, which do you want me to draw first, or give me a list

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I would love the Black Rock Shooter one soon, since it's sounding good on Yuumei's.. As for you, you wanted Orochi to sing Cantarella, yes?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Awesome~ >u< And okies, when you get the Cantarella pic done, send it to me so I can get to work on the song. 8D

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I look on youtube for my usts and vsq. ^^:

Also, I'm still working on your model.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Creamwolf- Alrighty! :3

Venia- As do I, but I sometimes go to google first to go to the direct DL sites. @_@'

Awesome! 8D Can't wait to see it. <3

Hare

Teto's Territory

I can do some voice acting for you~ I'm in need of fanart XD

If I could have a little more information on what you're specifically looking for, I could whip up some samples?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Oh, gosh, that'd be absolutely amazing. @_@

Of course! In this thread, I've got information on three of my utau: o3o and then there's one i haven't put up just yet. Uma's voice should be somewhat mature. Gen should have a somewhat soft (in tone but not intensity, if that makes sense. < W>;; )

Name: Romanovi Aiko
Model: CORAloid
Model Number: I-65
Appearance: Aiko
Despite her bad run in with science (as a child, scientists would inject her eyes with experimental serums and ended up causing her irises to become heart shaped pupils), she absolutely adores it. The smallest of things intrigue her. Along with the scientific experimentation, she was trained as a Russian sleeper. It’s been eliminated almost completely but kicks in when she or others are in danger. Also, because of that run in with her eyes, she can see things zoomed in as well as things that regular people only WISH she could see.

She’s very sweet, adventurous and perhaps a little naiive on a few things. Children are her passion and if she were to have a regular job, she’d be a kindergarten teacher, or teacher period. She can be a little bit of a prankster when she really puts her mind to it and is hard to aggravate, but when someone threatens her or her friends, she goes into all out defense mode where everyone is an enemy if they don’t watch out or identify as otherwise.

Aiko's absolutely must be mature

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

So, I have creamwolf's cantarella song done, but I'm not a big fan of how it's turned out. and that's after about 3-4 edits. ; o;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Updating with a new video and mixing example in my first post. STILL need art..Couple art now, actually!! o Ao

creamwolf

Teto's Territory

Roze link said:
Updating with a new video and mixing example in my first post. STILL need art..Couple art now, actually!! o Ao
BRS done whats next on the agenda :3?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
All I need from you is that Cantarella picture for the song you requested. I'd like to get some more art from other artists as well, see what they can dish out, too. o3 o~

creamwolf

Teto's Territory
i hadnt been able to finish with school in the way @.@ but if you can get some more input that would be great, a collaboration! yes! so i wont just have one image floating about lol

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's alright, school should come first, after all. o3 o;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Which means you should only take it more seriously, haha! XD