Inactive Offering PayPal Points Art OTO ✧ ARTWORK & OTO Commissions ✧

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello Everyone~ I'm MEROKA★ I used to go by the name of Yanyu; but I wanted to leave that name behind and develop as an artist under a new name. Feel free to still refer to me as 'Yan' however I would like to be credited for my artwork and other works as m3roka~<3

Please note: I'm using an old 2011 AIPTEK tablet that tends to drop out. My wacom is broken and needs replacing; so my work might take a bit longer than usual.

By commissioning me you'll be supporting me as an artist and help with my financial difficulties. If you are unable to commission me but still want to support me as an artist; you can support me by sharing my work on social media or supporting me on paetron (once it is online)! <3

✧ Speed OTO Service (S.O.S pfft---):
✧ Japanese CV** (3 Hours) - $2.50/250 dA
✧ Japanese CV-VC (1 Day) $6/600 dA
✧ Japanese VCV (MAX 2 Day per Pitch) - $10 / 1000 dA
**This service is now free for new members but less priority compared to paying customers.
(if you want examples please PM me; the Speed OTO Service is just a priority speed, the quality will not be affected, it just means I'll be working on it constantly (coffeecoffeecoffee) and as fast as I can, this service also includes: generating frqs/aliasing/prefix maps)

✧ Chibi Style (examples)
- detailed sketch - $5/500 dA points
- simple colour - $10/1000 dA points
- full colour - $15/1500 dA points
✧ Head Shot (examples):
- detailed sketch - $5/5000 dA points
- simple colour - $10/1000 dA points
- full colour - $15/1500 dA points
✧ Waist-Up (example):
- detailed sketch - $15/1500 dA points
- simple colouring - $25/2500
- full colour - $35/3500 dA points
✧ Full Body (example):
- detailed sketch - $25/2500 dA points
- simple shading - $35/3500 dA points
- full colour - $50/5000 dA points
- full colour w/ BG illustration - $60/6000 dA points
✧ Emofuri/Live2D/LipSync Models (depending on complexity): $10-60
✧ CG/Cover Art (depending on complexity): $20-60
Characters Realism (depending on complexity):$40-60

✧ EXTRAS
- PSD File w/ all layers - $2.50
- Speedpaint without music - $5
- Speedpaint w/ music of your choice - $7.50​

All my prices are fixed and have no additional charges unless you decide you want an extra character/extra pitch/additional functionality (for example encoding CV into VCV)

If something you want isn't listed, PM me and I'll see what I can do; I always try my best! <3​

-
-
-

✧oteto✧
✧StarsNeverStop✧
✧Rakuei✧
✧Kale✧
✧GothAmaterasu✧
✧HachiGemu✧

✧RULES✧

✧ I work with a 3Chance workflow; that means I will give you 3 Chances to change some things within the sketches before the final piece is produced. What you cannot change is the entire picture; that would be the same as a separate commission.

✧ If Payment isn't received the Artwork will be Delayed until the payment is received; sorry for any inconvenience.

✧ If for any reason, I cannot complete your commission a full refund will be issued.

✧ I will try to keep you updated everyday and give you a rough estimate of how long it'll take, if I'm working on someone else's commission, I will let you know when I will be working on your commission.

✧ I accept Paypal

(please pay the paypal fee, thank you<3)

✧ PM Me for more information and negotiations - you can discuss discounts if you offer trade services e.g. mixing/tuning of covers (please provide demos)

Last edited:
Reactions: VaNexuS

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
How much to commission something like this but with the bread and teto colored correctly and teto drooling at the bread?
YjFAeTt.jpg

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah~ Thanks for the interest oteto! :D I'd consider that within the Chibi price range. If you would like a simple background I can include that as well~ :D

I'll send you an example. <3

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UPCOMING PRICE CHANGE: 10th JULY

Due to my current income not covering rent, food and internet charges, I will have to re-evaluate my prices for certain services :sad:
This will come with a more detailed post on art styles and more recent work for clarification!

Sorry for any inconveniences </3

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've adjusted my prices to suit the time:quality ratio of my work better because I've been working hard on my skills recently! (level up++)

Last edited:

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi~ I would like a Cover Art of Coward Montblanc for Zuku if it's possible...?

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
prices have been updated and newest artwork example is here

I'm going through quite a financial rough patch; so negotiations and discounts are available per enquiry! Discounts apply from anywhere between 10% to 50% depending on what you want and what you have to offer.​