ASDR is looking for Artists!

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, UF! IrisFlower here and I hope you are all doing well. I'm here today to let you all know that ASDR is currently working very hard on their next project, an 80's styled album affectionately titled Colour By Neon! Next to the songs for the album we are also going to be making a digital lyric book to go alongside it; which is a first for ASDR. However, while we have our music off to a very sweet start and only getting better, we now need to gather artists for the lyric book.

If you're an artist and may be interested in assisting us, then please read on!

1. What is ASDR?
If you haven't heard of ASDR before that's okay~ What we are is a vocal synthesizer charity collaborative and record label. We consist of many VocalSynth users that have different backgrounds, skill levels, and talents. So, even if you think you're not “good enough” you'd be surprised! We want all kinds of users of all skill levels! All the proceeds for the work we do goes to charity; namely befrienders.org that works to prevent suicide. However, we're constantly on the lookout for other organizations we can donate to.

We also now have a website that you can check out here.

2. What is Colour By Neon?
As stated earlier, Colour By Neon is our latest project. An album centered around 80's styled and sounding music. Our musicians have been working very hard on their songs since early February and what we've ended up with is a lovely mix of different genres and styles! Yesterday, we were finally able to share some of the fruits of our labor with everyone else, too. You can hear a sample of what to expect from the album here.

3. What's this digital book for?
The digital book we're planning on making is an accompanying lyric book like you would find in a physical copy of a CD. So, when people download the album they also get to view a nice book that has art, the lyrics, and tidbits of info about the songs. A lyric book is also a first for ASDR's albums.

4. So will this book ever be printed?
At the start, no. It is going to be digital only. It's not definite but later on in the future, we would like to raise funds for physical copies. For now though? We're sticking with just digital.

5. What kind of art are you looking for?
All kinds! Just like our music, we'd like to have many different art styles and artists on board with this. Once we get enough people, each artist will be assigned to a musician who needs them and you will work together to create a picture to go along with the song in question.

How do I sign up?
If you're interested in helping us then please fill out this form!

If you find yourself still having questions and want more info, please feel free to post here and I shall do my best to answer you as quickly as possible.