Ask UTAforum UTAUs!

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Austria link said:
Sounds like fun~ =D

Name of UTAU: Yuki Kusata
Picture/Ref:
yuki_kusata__update_2_0__by_turquoise_cherry-d5py5v5.png
Persona: Normally Yuki is calm and quiet, but she can be hotheaded if the situation demands it. She likes to prank people (and is quite teasing). However, Yuki can have trust issues, and lacks faith. She really hates turtles.
Added.
; w; This is gonna be fun guys!
Even If no one is asking question I'm still updating!
Muruko link said:
Meh, why not?  This could be very funny to see.

Name of UTAU: Junbi Hosa
Picture/ref:
Junbi-1.jpg
Persona: Junbi is a very kind and caring UTAU. He tends to care for others more than he does himself, which can cause trouble for others. He really likes people who treat others nicely, while he can somewhat stand people who can just be straight up obnoxious. He can hold in his temper quite well, but when he explodes, he explodes. He can cause quite a lot of harm to others, so he is quite a nonviolent person.  He also doesn't talk much about being part dragon as well.

I guess if you need any more info, here's his wiki page: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Junbi_Hosa
Added!!! ; w;

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
After thinking about it, I decided you can just go crazy with Sakura. You don't have to message me.

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory
I would love to join, but if Denki is asked a question, please ask me how he would answer before answering please.
His personality is very shifty and unpredictable.
So, if you are not okay with asking me beforehand (and I'm fine with if you're not okay :D), then I would like him to be put on the don't ask list.

My Skype, if you would like it for asking me (if you're okay with that) is Kitsuyeo315

Name of UTAU: Denki Utadenwa
Picture/Ref: http://kitsuyeo.tumblr.com/post/39694069462
Persona: As he's 1,000 years old, his personality tends to shift around and change slowly. He never keeps the same hobby for more than a week, as he's easily bored, having been alive for such a long time.
He's a vampire, so if you shed blood anywhere near him he'll quickly flee in order not to eat you.
His face never makes many expressions, as he's not very physically emotional.
He is anorexic, as he doesn't ever drink much blood because he's fears hurting humans.

:3