Assistance With an UTAU Project

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So I need a bit of assistance due to Sony Vegas having been messing with my quality of my videos. I need some help in working on PVs for 20 Days of Trina and her Demo Reel.
I need 2 people to help me with Mixing covers and 2 people to help with editing PVs and 1 person who is really good (and fast) at tuning for the USTs that i need help with tuning (You'd get a free copy of Trina HQ)
The project is rather large since it's PVs for about 20 songs.
I have a few videos rendered for the first couple of covers and Sony Vegas refuses to let me edit them without jacking up the video quality. I wanted to add the text with all the credits like in most PVs, and have the font/text style reflect the video. Like Drop Pop Candy I was going to have Comic font with like Light Blue and Yellow font colors with the white border, but when I loaded it into sony, the video was flashing darker and lighter (Possibly the effect from MMD was messing with it) and i felt like it'd trigger something.
So I already know how my Release Date Demo Reel is going to be set up so I won't need assistance with that, but I will need help with the rest of this stuff.
There will be credits to you, I can link both your SC, and YouTube or another page you'd like me to link.
I currently don't have any money to offer, and since i'm not good at this kinda stuff i'm not sure if offering covers with your UTAU will be much of an offer but it can help with promoting your UTAU if you'd like me to give it a shot.
I will be doing the basic stuff like rendering and mixing my own songs but that's probably the most I can do since Sony Vegas is being weird with my videos...
I'll be rendering mostly MMD PVs for the PV makers so you'll mostly be adding just Text to the videos, but if you feel like adding more flare i'm not gonna stop ya XD
Mixers probably won't be getting renders until May 1st, PV makers will be getting the videos as soon as i finish the mixing on the Duets (Which are the 1st 5 UTAU covers that i'll be mixing myself, possibly 6)

Note to PV Makers: When you make the PV, if it's and MM:sick:UTAU PV I rendered, you should add PV by Stars & your username... just thought i'd mention that...
Also if you'd like to go all out that'd be great, but if you'd rather just stick a picture of Trina on the side and use a BG like in the video below, that's fine too.

Other PV Styles/Examples

If you wish to do this style, tell me ahead of time and i can record the UTAU box for you :smile:

Note to Tuners & Mixers: If you are applying to be a tuner or mixer i'll need an example of your most recent work so I know what you can do

PV Makers
  1. Open
  2. Open
Mixers
  1. Open
  2. Open
Tuner [CLOSED]
  1. @Kale
  2. @Ken-chan

Last edited:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updated with Tuners who volunteered, they will be receiving copies of Trina HQ for the tuning process.