Automated UST Oremo?

foxo

Momo's Minion
So i was wondering if there is any way of automating oremo reclists like for example, if i open a ust of anything i dont have the voice samples recorded for if its something that has romaji or maybe certain syllables/etc that i dont have in my voicebank and am too lazy to go through each one and record would there be a way of automating that, i found a method i thought of by opening a plugin and copying all the lyrics text in the ust and then copying them on a note pad and replacing the "," etc with spaces so i have just the lyrcs but some usts have repeated lyrics so too get just the lyrics without the repeated ones in windows notepad i have to manually go through and delete them which takes forever, but then again if i do ctrl + h and replace its not case sensitive so it replaces not only the words, all of them with others with those letters, i found it works in oremo without deleting the words you can make a reclist, but it has repeated characters so you manually have to skip those when recording in oremo with that saved reclist you made from the ust in notepad, so i was wondering is there a way you can do this method without repeated words so you just get each lyric of that ust in notepad, so therefore you can take it and just shove it into oremo and you then have a home made reclist from that ust so you can record it for your voicebank and boom you can use it for that ust and make a cover instantly.

foxo

Momo's Minion
your a legend
[doublepost=1613122002][/doublepost]ik its small but that literally your a legend ok just so you know so wake up everyday knowing that.