Open Bad Apple multi-tuner project?

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Edit: Working on making a new thread for this!

Not sure if this is really where it goes, but I had an idea and thought I'd raise it as a possibility in the forum! Basically, a bunch of people would tune separate parts of the song using the same or similar UST (and maybe some extra harmonies or ad-lib) and then stitch it together for a final cover, much like a multi-animator project. I just picked Bad Apple because of the trend of "Bad Apple but x", it could really be any song.

What are your thoughts on the idea? It would probably require a temporary discord server or something similar so everyone can communicate, but I think it could be fun and much easier than tuning a whole cover individually.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Medley covers are pretty common, the only thing you'd need to change is that everyone is asked to tune their own part. Go for it! You probably don't need to go as far as making a Discord server either, as long as you provide the files upfront and give a deadline it can probably be coordinated on the forum like other medleys have.

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Medley covers are pretty common, the only thing you'd need to change is that everyone is asked to tune their own part. Go for it! You probably don't need to go as far as making a Discord server either, as long as you provide the files upfront and give a deadline it can probably be coordinated on the forum like other medleys have.
Alright! Should I make a separate thread to put it together or add onto this one?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you start a new thread, you'll be able to compile all of the important resources and information up front in the first post. You could also opt to make those edits to the first post of this thread and change the title accordingly.

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
If you start a new thread, you'll be able to compile all of the important resources and information up front in the first post. You could also opt to make those edits to the first post of this thread and change the title accordingly.
Got it! I think I'll work on making a new thread, thank you!