Open Bad Apple Multi-tuner Relay Cover

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone!! If you noticed my last post, I wanted to do a sort of multi-tuner project (think multi animator project, but UTAU), so here it is! The song is Bad Apple and it's meant to be a relay cover, not a choral cover, so none of the parts should overlap (unless someone wants to do extra harmonies or arrange parts).

The UST I picked is this one. It is a romaji VCV UST, but if you download Iroiro and a conversion list for VCV romaji to hiragana you should be able to fix that fairly quickly. If you'd rather work with a different sequence file, that's fine- just keep in mind whether it will sound off key or off tempo in the final mix.

If you're interested in participating, the list of parts and how they're split up is here, with romaji lyrics for reference. Please reply to claim a spot so that everyone can see what spots are taken even if I haven't updated the doc.

Remember that you don't need to do any mixing or editing to the raw vocals unless you want to! I can handle the mixing and the video. Unless anyone has any qualms, I'll upload the video to my YouTube channel when it's finished with the final audio and everyone's credits (I don't have a SoundCloud or anything, so if any of the collaborators want to upload it to another platform that's fine as long as you credit everybody).

Since this is pretty light on individual work (only 2-4 lines per part), the deadline for signups is Feb. 28th and the deadline for parts to be turned in is March 13th. I'll fill in any parts that don't get filled or call in a friend to do so, and I can provide extensions if needed.

In order to turn in the parts when you're finished, please DM me on here with a link to the vocal .wav files' location on a file uploading service or otherwise attach them in your message (and also let me know what voicebank you used so that I can get or make assets for the video).

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you have any questions.

tabby408

Momo's Minion
im guessing that this is still open (despite it being past feb 28th but utaforms was down for like a week) if it is, would i please be able to to part 13 with my utau Irina ?

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
im guessing that this is still open (despite it being past feb 28th but utaforms was down for like a week) if it is, would i please be able to to part 13 with my utau Irina ?
Yeah, it's still open! I'm extending the deadline to be more fluid due to the downtime. I'll add you to the document!