Basic help I guess?

Senjitsu.ddb

Teto's Territory
Hello ! I've been using UTAU for a while now and I notice a problem...
I have some knowledge to correct some issues but here I really can't see...
It's a project I wanted to do for my boyfriend (for Valentine's day), and it hurts to not be able to make it sound good.
Here it's just an example but it generally does that, I used resampler_ug. Even with Teto, it generally does that kind of noises I guess? I don't know how to describe it but I hope that someone can help..

info : Some notes won't play when I don't check the checkbox "use resampler.dll", I wonder if the problem isn't here..

I never got to make an UTAU sound clear like in the good covers we can listen to... :sad:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Using resampler.dll is actually an entirely separate resampler of its own. So for example, if you're trying to use moresampler, but you enable resampler.dll, you're not using moresampler+resampler.dll. You're only using resampler.dll.

Given that, it seems like whatever resampler you had originally selected is being picky with the voicebank. Try using different ones, so that you can find one that sounds the way you want AND works with all of the notes.

Senjitsu.ddb

Teto's Territory
Using resampler.dll is actually an entirely separate resampler of its own. So for example, if you're trying to use moresampler, but you enable resampler.dll, you're not using moresampler+resampler.dll. You're only using resampler.dll.

Given that, it seems like whatever resampler you had originally selected is being picky with the voicebank. Try using different ones, so that you can find one that sounds the way you want AND works with all of the notes.

Alright, thank you very much !

Senjitsu.ddb

Teto's Territory

Yeah, still not working...
I'm really sad about this problem, is my computer wrong or something-
Every resamplers do the same ;;