Voicebank Bell Ritsu Act1 Discontinued, New Voicebank In Progress Date:2017/01/22

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Haruna-Chan submitted a new Showcase Item:

Bell Ritsu Act1 - Japanese Library

Bell Ritsu has a soft voice and no accent robotic and with a good recording quality.
Bell Ritsu is only compatible with moresampler and TIPS more it is more recommended to use the moresampler 0.6.4.
The personality of Bell Ritsu is unknown until now.
Bell Ritsu is a hybrid created in a lab and thus has cat ears and a tail, he also has a sister that he hides from the world.
Bell Ritsu is a voice Bank test and can be changed with your updates in the future.
NOTE: your image will be changed to a 3D model in the future.View attachment 2589

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reactions: RaccoonButler

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Bell Ritsu can be used with a poucou of effort for Spanish too!! and it's already getting a package of coreções and additions of phonemes.
NOTE: the update package is scheduled for the day 27/07/2016

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I tried installing him but the installer doesn't seem to work on the mac ;o;. I know you only release utau as .exe files but it seems the installer doesn't work on utau synth.

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
I tried installing him but the installer doesn't seem to work on the mac ;o;. I know you only release utau as .exe files but it seems the installer doesn't work on utau synth.
Bell Ritsu is designed to work on computers with Windows installed but in his next update will be pending on universal versions for Windows, Mac and Linux but if you want I can release the voice bank in .zip format

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
New voice bank of bell ritsu is in open beta tomorrow, in this voicebank has been improved: voice clarity, new VCV phonemes. They will also alter their vocal range with three new tones C3, F3, C # 4 being that C3 is the same as a voice would be, F3 natural voice C # 4 power / falseto.

A new reclist was also implemented.
I'll be making the voice bank available tomorrow.
Sample:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
New voice bank of bell ritsu is in open beta tomorrow, in this voicebank has been improved: voice clarity, new VCV phonemes. They will also alter their vocal range with three new tones C3, F3, C # 4 being that C3 is the same as a voice would be, F3 natural voice C # 4 power / falseto.

A new reclist was also implemented.
I'll be making the voice bank available tomorrow.
Sample:

I'll be honest because I think your utau has a lot of potential. I think his biggest flaw is his accent. I can hear the obvious Spanish(? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not that good with naming accents) especially with his rolling Rs.

Reactions: Nohkara

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I think his biggest flaw is his accent. I can hear the obvious Spanish(? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not that good with naming accents) especially with his rolling Rs.

I'd say it is brazilian since I am too XD

You could try training the pronunciation listening to other VBs made by native speakers. That hekps a lot

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
I'll be honest because I think your utau has a lot of potential. I think his biggest flaw is his accent. I can hear the obvious Spanish(? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not that good with naming accents) especially with his rolling Rs.
Well really has a strong accent of Spanish same agent being Brazilian, agent even thought to leave him with 100% accent more would be more funny with a Spanish / Brazilian accent. While R's is the provider's fault