Best VCV Reclist for OREMO & Moresampler?

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko
I've been looking to record a new VCV bank and I've realized the VCV reclist I used years ago seems to be missing a few samples (and I don't remember what one that was, I think I found it on DeviantArt?)

What would be the best VCV reclist to record with OREMO and base oto with Moresampler? I'm looking to make a romaji recorded- hiragana alias bank (the standard basically, like shown below)
upload_2021-1-2_17-28-7.png

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Single Reclist - No Nonsense Japanese VCV | UtaForum 4.0

This is a reclist I made a while back that has everything necessary for a bank that is Japanese centric (it does not include unnecessary extras that you may see in older lists such as fyu, tyu, kye, etc.). The reclist comes in romaji and hiragana, is reported to be oremo friendly, and has a base oto. Edit: just keep in mind that you'll have to generate the oremo oto using the hiragana list.

Last edited:

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko

This is a reclist I made a while back that has everything necessary for a bank that is Japanese centric (it does not include unnecessary extras that you may see in older lists such as fyu, tyu, kye, etc.). The reclist comes in romaji and hiragana, is reported to be oremo friendly, and has a base oto. Edit: just keep in mind that you'll have to generate the oremo oto using the hiragana list.
Thank you! This reclist looks great!
Is it compatible with Moresampler's oto generator?

• Love
Reactions: YURIalterΞgø

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko

Hey! I'm having something strange happen in UTAU when the base oto itself seems to be fine. It's showing up like this, when the oto is taken directly from the base oto list. Very confused as to what is going on with it, I'm assuming user error but I'm not sure what is wrong?

upload_2021-1-7_17-26-53.png
upload_2021-1-7_17-27-58.png

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you mind sending me a download of the bank, so I can look at the oto for myself?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey! I'm having something strange happen in UTAU when the base oto itself seems to be fine. It's showing up like this, when the oto is taken directly from the base oto list. Very confused as to what is going on with it, I'm assuming user error but I'm not sure what is wrong?

View attachment 9824
View attachment 9825
When you save the oto file, set the encoding to ANSI, not UTF-8. Since your computer is in Japanese locale, this will force the file to be in Shift-JIS.

Reactions: LilyoftheValley