Best way to make new UTAUs?

Hue

Teto's Territory
I really want more UTAUs for myself, but they all sound the same since it's just me!

I use Oremo :sing: Help would be amazing

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
You could use different accents and record in different ways or pitches. Like try to record a nasally head voice UTAU, and say it's different than your own. Record an UTAU with a slight lisp. Try to voice act all your different UTAU characters if possible.. You don't necessarily need to edit your voice.. Also, you could get others to record for you.

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Hue

Teto's Territory
You could use different accents and record in different ways or pitches. Like try to record a nasally head voice UTAU, and say it's different than your own. Record an UTAU with a slight lisp. Try to voice act all your different UTAU characters if possible.. You don't necessarily need to edit your voice.. Also, you could get others to record for you.
I might try the accents and stuff! But it might be hard for me ;u;

and how would I get others to record for me? .o.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Chances are, pretty much everyone else who already knows about UTAU has already recorded their own voicebanks. You're better off asking friends and family from real life if they're willing to try it out. You should give them short reclists so that it's easy on them.

Hue

Teto's Territory
I'm pretty sure there's the UtaSwap board where you can post a thread about looking for voicers in the Requests sub board. A lot people who were looking for voice providers often post it there. Hope that helps~
That does help a lot! ;u; Thank you

I shall look for some then
[doublepost=1474162739][/doublepost]
Chances are, pretty much everyone else who already knows about UTAU has already recorded their own voicebanks. You're better off asking friends and family from real life if they're willing to try it out. You should give them short reclists so that it's easy on them.
I don't have any friends ;; and my family wouldn't be willing so-- I don't think that would work