Beta-Testers for Orignal Game

Even if you're not beta-testing this game, how interested are you in this game?

• Very Much

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • More than Somewhat but less then Very much

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Very little

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No not really

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested but I can't because I don't have Windows

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(Except for working on some commisioned projects for UTAU, I'm not doing anything instead) I'm working on a RPG Maker Game for IGMC 2015. I'm spefically using VX Ace.

It's a exploratory puzzle game. I'm aiming for it to be no more than one hour of game play.

The basic storyline is you play as a girl who ,along with her twin brother, are picked for a ritual. From there you're left to explore the area you're in and either stop the ritual or help it along, while learning more about the ritual.

Requirements to play the game:
Have a Windows Computer spefically 7, Vista or XP. (Though you can run it on 8/8.1/10)

As well as be prepared to answer detailed questions on this subjects:

-Are there any glitches? Weird bugs? Anything that impeedes gameplay?

-What did you like about this game?

-What did you did not like about this game?

-Grammar Errors? Syntax(Sentence structure) Errors? Spelling Errors?

-Favorite Characters? Why?(This included the "I-Love-To-Hate-Them" bad guys)

-Disliked Charaters? Why?

-Storyline? Is it good? Is it bad? Average? Unique?

-Atomsphere, good or bad?

- Did the graphics and images seem off? Or are they in-sync? Bad looking?Or bland and boring?

-Music: Did it lull in the background? Or help hieghten the sound effects?

And one more thing the questionaire is due July 30th 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time. And you will get the game on July 21.

So what's in it for you:
Besides a thank you on my final released game and an early demo on my next game.

Extra notes: there are ten slots open for beta testing.

1.Bi☣h☣z☣rd
2.Tema
3.user 7823472d48
4.Velvet
5.HulderBulder
6.JVUtau
7.SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Last edited:

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
I could do a little bit of beta testing, although I don't have any sort of graphics card besides intel, so if it's going to have a lot of intensive 3d I can't (although for a puzzle I doubt it).

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I could do a little bit of beta testing, although I don't have any sort of graphics card besides intel, so if it's going to have a lot of intensive 3d I can't (although for a puzzle I doubt it).
No it's 2d, similar to Ib and Witch's House and Mogeko Castle (Just not horror, and with different graphic sytle)

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The plot description reminds me of one of my favorite PS2 games I am intrigued

I'm on 8.1 but if that's not an issue I'd like to beta test~ (I think my other computer is on 7 but it's slow and old)

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The plot description reminds me of one of my favorite PS2 games I am intrigued

I'm on 8.1 but if that's not an issue I'd like to beta test~ (I think my other computer is on 7 but it's slow and old)
Not an issues I just prefer the older verisons cuz for my game to be eligible for the contest I need it to work on one of the older versions of windows.
But you're in Tema and thanx.

(Also, there's a psp game with a similar plot, I don't play them and I've never heard off it, weird tho,O.o)
[DOUBLEPOST=1436931677][/DOUBLEPOST]@user 7823472d48
You're on the list and thanx.

Reactions: Tema

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
I know that it's probably early (or maybe kept private still), but could you maybe link or post a screen shot?

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Screenshot of character test give me a sec tho I'm on the phone.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436932357][/DOUBLEPOST]@user 7823472d48
A screen shot of the character in the first room in the game:
TestGame.png

TestGame.png

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Got a bit of an old school feel. I like it.
Thanx, I like RPG Maker games. Though mine has no battles (doesn't really fit the storyline)
Do I spy something about multiple endings

yesssss

Just two endings at the moment a true and a false, though I won't tell you which untill after the credits. (Mwaaaahaaahaahahahahaha)

Reactions: Tema

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I dont mind beta testing this. currently im using a windows 7 laptop so I don't think there will be issues there.

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Please let me beta test! I can test on three different PCs - from a desktop with two GPUs to a pretty old laptop, all running Windows 7 or 8 - and when I encounter a bug in a game, it "bugs" me and I lose much of the immersion so I can be sure to be on the lookout for them! Also, unlike a lot of people battles are some of my least favorite parts of an RPG (they feel repetitive and only the big battles give any sense of reward or relief), so I'm more than cool with that! ^_^

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please let me beta test! I can test on three different PCs - from a desktop with two GPUs to a pretty old laptop, all running Windows 7 or 8 - and when I encounter a bug in a game, it "bugs" me and I lose much of the immersion so I can be sure to be on the lookout for them! Also, unlike a lot of people battles are some of my least favorite parts of an RPG (they feel repetitive and only the big battles give any sense of reward or relief), so I'm more than cool with that! ^_^
(Such a long post, you didn't need a resume, you could have just asked, I would have said yes.)
You're in.Thanx.