Bibi Jyougasaki won't pronounce some certain syllables :(

neoche

Momo's Minion
I actually just joined so that i could get more help, i decided to use Bibi Jyougasaki as my test subject but she's having one problem...she won't pronounce certain syllables. I also decided to post the problem here so that more people using Bibi can find a way to fix errors easier ^^

i haven't checked if it's just "i を" that is having this problem but i assume that she can't read that specific syllable or she's missing a recording of it? especially since she's still in beta. if that's the case, then i might have to use a different utauloid.

btw i'm using a ust of unknown mother goose by ekkoberry and yes there are those exclamation marks popping up, i did manage to get rid of them but they didn't seem to fix anything. i tried to use other hiragana that is similar but it still didn't work :< the rest of the ust is working fine. attached pic shows the first note/syllable she can't sing in the ust.

any advice is appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot (2601).png
    Screenshot (2601).png
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Big_B and vlbonnie

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Some UTAUs don't have "を" as an alias because it's usually just pronounced "お" (disclaimer I don't speak Japanese and this is just what I've found from Google, and even then it seems to vary a bit by dialect.) If you want the w to be pronounced though (because sometimes it's sung that way), try using "うぉ" as a substitute. Maybe she has that?

Reactions: Big_B

neoche

Momo's Minion
Some UTAUs don't have "を" as an alias because it's usually just pronounced "お" (disclaimer I don't speak Japanese and this is just what I've found from Google, and even then it seems to vary a bit by dialect.) If you want the w to be pronounced though (because sometimes it's sung that way), try using "うぉ" as a substitute. Maybe she has that?
i did try that as well and when i put "i うぉ" in the note it doesn't show up and so it doesn't make any sound either

Reactions: Big_B and vlbonnie