Critique Requested 【Bixibite】World is Mine【UTAU Cover】

tiaramisuu

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
hiya!! this is my 3rd time tuning, i think i did better this time! this was tuned completely from scratch from a vsqx. i'm still looking to improve (especially since i got my first dislike, orz) so i'd love some tips and pointers!:love:

thank you for looking!!

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm probably not the best person to look for critique wise since I don't have any idea about tuning or anything like that... But I really have to say, that the tuning is SO fluid and everything flows so well that I honestly thought this wasn't an UTAU cover! It's amazing, especially at the start! Though I prefer male covers to things, your cover is more than absolutely one of my favorites...
I love so many things about this UTAU and cover that I can't even put it into words other than I'm more that definitely using her for a collab with my boy Aki. Amazing work! :wink:

Reactions: tiaramisuu

tiaramisuu

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
oh gosh, thank you so much!! :cry: that means a lot! I'm sure I still have room for improvement tho!
I hope you have as much fun using her as I did!! :smile:

Reactions: Akriel

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh gosh, thank you so much!! :cry: that means a lot! I'm sure I still have room for improvement tho!
I hope you have as much fun using her as I did!! :smile:
You're more than welcome and I'm really glad it does!!! I'm sure you do as well, everyone does! I absolutely will, she's such a neat UTAU! :sing: