Brand New VOCALOID from EXIT TUNES, Mayu

P

PurinPuff

VOCALOID MAYU DEMO #1

I don't know if this is new, or I'm always the last to be informed of these things...

---

The music label Exit Tunes introduced a new Vocaloid character named "Mayu" at its 10th anniversary event in Saitama on Sunday. Exit Tunes has also opened a teaser website for the new Vocaloid character.

Artist Hidari created Mayu's character design. The concept for the new character is a "yandere" (a character who at first seems gentle but is actually mentally unstable and often violent) middle school student. The teaser website currently offers wallpaper downloads for computers and smartphones (pictured at right).

With exception of the original illustration and logo, fans can use Mayu's image and name for derivative works such as goods and merchandise, clothing, food, games, cosplay, and fan works such as dōjinshi for free without needing to receive copyright permission from Exit Tunes.

The music video for Mayu's first song "Kami Uta," composed by DJ UTO, was screened at the 10th anniversary event on Sunday. Additional information about Mayu will be announced at a later date.

- Quote from Animenewsnetwork.com

---

Discuss here. I'll hold my tongue for now... ono

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I fell in love with her design right away, then the demo made it even better. Can't wait until she's released.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I hope her shakiness is straightened out before her release. Also, it's been there for a while, but if you click her hat on the website (mayusan.jp) a new demo plays. I like it a lot better than the old one.