Breasts physics

NiStral

Momo's Minion
I downloaded a dress with weird breasts physics that don't work with the model I'm using. I'd prefer to just remove them but when I try it either doesn't work or crash. It looks fine when the model is standing but moves around when I load a motion. How can I fix it?

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I'm not an expert in MMD models but I can take a look at the file and try to find a solution if you want.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Thank you. I've been working on it for almost two weeks, I managed to fix most of the issues (even if it still has some clipping) but the breasts just won't work and I have no ideas left.
https://mega.nz/file/JwJQSaoa#BPJdC5IlquGDDgJbfHl443vFclvc3xMjAhzRWeeLTOU

I've sent you the dl link through PM.
What I saw when I opened it was that there were many overlapping bodies from other models. This is not uncommon as some people don't delete stuff when uploading parts.
I deleted the bodies that were not used or didn't fit. The breasts were only rigged on the dress, so I removed the joints and the bodies.
It should be less laggy now that the number of bodies has been reduced from 313 to 148.:wink:

NiStral

Momo's Minion
It's better, but for some reason one boob still has problems.

Looks like this in MMD:
screenshot_305.png

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I loaded the model into MMD, there were no issues until I loaded a pre-made motion data. For some reason, the motion data moves the bone for the breast. I opened the model again in pmx and looked at the bones. There's some kind of error on number 140, 141, 143, 144, and 154 (the breast bones for the dress). I will have to take some time to google it after I wake up.

-Update-
I googled around and couldn't find any solution, so I deleted the dress breast bones and re-rigged them to the unrigged breast bones.

Last edited: