British UTAU's

Aqua

Teto's Territory
The Utauloid fandom has a large base of USA utaus, i was wondering if there were any fellow British utaus out there?
Because of the range of accents we have here, it would be interesting to hear them all together.
My Utau has quite a deep voice (most think shes a boy) because of the area im from, haha.

Where as my friend from cambridge, her utauloid she's making at the minute has the same range as Miku.
We have a lot to offer the utau world :3

Angel

Momo's Minion
Hee hee~
I live in the England too, so I guess I count.
My UTAUs are Suika Irie, Kana and Yoru. Mika Asano is voiced by someone who lives outside the UK so she wouldn't count.

Aqua

Teto's Territory
I love the sound of them! They're so cute ~
What part of the UK are you from?
Im from Manchester

TheDrunkRecruit

Teto's Territory
Wooo Britland! //shot
Home of the rain and the tea. =u=
My two UTAUs are Ryouki Raiden (Voiced by me) and Yua Raiden (Voiced by my sister)
Overly accented UTAUs ftw!

Skul4eva

Teto's Territory
Woo, Britain~ c:
I have three UTAUs, Lucetta Hoshi, Mono Kura and Tsukiki Mona, although Tsukiki's voice is still being made xD And I have another UTAU being made called Neu Foldare being voiced by my friend c:
I always love finding other UTAUs from Britain. It's like our own little community xD

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I'm producing a few. One of the voice providers is my sister's fiance. He's scouse and it DEFINITELY shows up in Utau.
I was working on a Glasgow-accented one, too since that's near where I'm originally from. But I had to stop for health reasons. I'll get back to it once I'm better, but so far all I can do is draw art.

Angel

Momo's Minion
Obakebaka said:
I'm producing a few. One of the voice providers is my sister's fiance. He's scouse and it DEFINITELY shows up in Utau.
I was working on a Glasgow-accented one, too since that's near where I'm originally from. But I had to stop for health reasons. I'll get back to it once I'm better, but so far all I can do is draw art.

If I ever made an English VB the accent would show through more. Normally when I speak you can't hear it that much but it'd be more apparent when recording. I live in Surrey in that area in a pretty friendly town with little to no crime.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
We haven't recorded an English bank yet since I'm working on my own reclist for it. Plus he's always too busy to record.