cadencii can use UTAU voices!

Borginia

Teto's Territory
problably, some of us know SINSY, the singer synthesizer in the net, that uses cadencii.
Its actually now possible to use UTAU voices in it!

Here is the tutorial:

【歌声合成】波音リツコネクト導入編【v.Connect-STAND】

there exist already some Covers with utaus, that use this editor.

I will try to use that editor soon and upload an tutorial as possible!
and its amazing. just listen, the utaus don't sound so scratchy ;-;
maybe the most prefer the samplers, but i just wanted to share that with everyone~

Polite borginia

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Well, Cadencii has always been able to handle UTAU, VOCALOID, and Sinsy.

The problem with it is that is pretty unstable and crashes a lot. HAL is the developer and Canon made an special bank for him to test it pretty much 9 VCV sets in different pitches and breathiness to emulate the work done with VOCALOID.

Ritsu.V.Connect is a 9 VCVs bank; Speedy Torane cover is not a V.Connect, but just his old VCV bank imported in Cadencii.

If you look further, you will find that IkusaneYoru was the first OS to use the program; mostly because he is in touch with HAL; so this is actually some old information. The thing is that people prefer UTAU over Cadencii because it's more stable :D!

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
That's true, Speedy doesn't have a v.Connect bank, but that's because I don't know how to make one xD

As for the topic subject, yes, Cadencii could use UTAU voices for a long time now :3

Reactions: Ant0n

Borginia

Teto's Territory
FastSpeedy link said:
That's true, Speedy doesn't have a v.Connect bank, but that's because I don't know how to make one xD

As for the topic subject, yes, Cadencii could use UTAU voices for a long time now :3
Well, you was one of the users who made it possible to make a utau let sound good in it.
Tutorial please? ;-;