Cadencii problems.

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I read in the wiki that : Cadencii is a voice synthesizer program and frontend for several other voice synthesizers.

Cadencii's interface emulates the VOCALOID interface very closely. The piano roll can also change color depending on the synthesizer engine being used; for example, when VOCALOID2 is selected as the synthesizer, the piano roll becomes grey and green, and when UTAU is selected, it becomes blue and pink.

When i change the synthesizer UTAU does not appear?
How to fix this?

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
If I understand what it is you're having problems with here, you need to add an UTAU resampler + wavtool. Go to "Settings" in the menu bar at the top, then choose "Preferences" and go to the "Platform" tab. You also need to add UTAU voicebanks individually from the "UTAU Singers" tab. I'd also suggest changing UTAU to the default synthesizer in the "Synthesizer" tab.

Reactions: Ant0n

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
If I understand what it is you're having problems with here, you need to add an UTAU resampler + wavtool. Go to "Settings" in the menu bar at the top, then choose "Preferences" and go to the "Platform" tab. You also need to add UTAU voicebanks individually from the "UTAU Singers" tab. I'd also suggest changing UTAU to the default synthesizer in the "Synthesizer" tab.
Ah ok ^^