Cadencii

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
So I have just discovered this program, but there doesn't seem to have been any action with it for a while. Is there anyone around here who is well-versed in how to use it, or knows of somewhere to find tutorials/general info on how to use the program? Even totally warping my UTAUs voice at times, I can tell that it would make her sound way better than UTAU if I could get it to work correctly.

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
What do you need to know about cadencii?
Oh man that's so weird, I JUST learned about ME!ME!ME! for the first time today.

Honestly, quite a bit. I've managed to get some UTAU stuff "working", but it picks and chooses which notes actually sound...good? Real? It distorts a most of them. I have no idea how to get v.connect banks to work at all (I'd also like to learn about v.connect as a separate program, at least I think it's also a separate one). I used the programs ability to convert and oto.ini to create a v.connect bank, but I still can't get that to work in the program (I have Ritsu's v.connect bank as well.

I got a CV bank working as well, but for some reason it only picks like half of the notes to actually render? (Only half of them get highlighted/chosen, even when using select all).

Overall there is a TON about the program that I don't know how to do/what to do with lol.

pepro123

Momo's Minion
cadencii is a quite complicated to use, v.connect stand is quite unique of cadencii, about why i know the only way to use it is through its program. however about getting banks to work is to convert them to v connect, ritsu's connect voicebank has a special stand for her voicebanks.

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
cadencii is a quite complicated to use, v.connect stand is quite unique of cadencii, about why i know the only way to use it is through its program. however about getting banks to work is to convert them to v connect, ritsu's connect voicebank has a special stand for her voicebanks.
Okay, but that still doesn't help me actually perform any of those actions. As I said, I did use the program's built-in ability to adapt an oto.in into a v.connect bank, and I have Ritsu's, but I still cannot get them to work at all. Again, I am hoping someone can direct me towards some tutorials and other helpful resources so that I can learn how to use this program.