Calling artists - will do things!

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
H'okay, so.  I'm like, ten cover arts behind on things I need for voicebank releases, cover releases, a ust release, and just... all sorts of things.  And I have very little will to draw right now.  So, help me out with some quality cover art, and I'll help you out too!

I'm offering my services as a mix artist and an oto artist (lol) in exchange for cover art.  I'm willing to mix any song--and I'll do several mixes for you should you draw me something, if you choose simple songs for me to mix.  I'm not the best mixer on the planet everz, but I have a few skills and tricks up my sleeve in that department.  I'm also willing to oto any kind of bank for you, though if it's VCV (or anything large like that), I may request a little extra art. owo;  But I can do CV, VCV, and CV VC otos.

Examples of my mixing and otoing (for all voicebank types if you root around a little, though there may not be any CV on there...) can be found on my Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/cdra167

I'm willing to negotiate other things, as well, if you have an idea of something I could do for you owo  These are my best offers as far as I can come up with, though.

So, if you wanna trade with me, please post an example of your art here ^^;  I'm not at all picky about art style, but I would like some degree of quality in whatever it is.  Also, it'll help me request something of you that I feel like is up your alley. owo

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm bumping this to say that I will do any oto for art at this point--that means full VCV or even CV VC English otos.  ;n;  Please help... my other statements about mixing and posting examples stay owo;;

P

PurinPuff

I'd help, but I'm not good with cover art; I'm just good for badly drawn concept art. :sick:

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
I'd help, but I'm not good with cover art; I'm just good for badly drawn concept art. :sick:
ovo your art is super cute though.

P

PurinPuff

My icon was art made by my girlfriend. o3o

Unless you saw this thread...

If you like THAT, then I'll do something for a re.otoing...

If you don't think you could do this .oto, I can do art for you regardless. :3​

kyukon

Momo's Minion
Hey Cdra! C:
I'm willing to do some art for you!
I would love it if you could oto maybe a VCV bank for me?

My art samples are on my dA and youtube channel. C:
(under my avatar)

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*dusts off list of unarted covers*

PurinPuff link said:
My icon was art made by my girlfriend. o3o

Unless you saw this thread...

If you like THAT, then I'll do something for a re.otoing...

If you don't think you could do this .oto, I can do art for you regardless. :3​
o3o but your DA link under your name goes to her DA?  Oh well.  ovo; I still like your artsing, and I can oto rentan voicebanks just fine.

kyukon link said:
Hey Cdra! C:
I'm willing to do some art for you!
I would love it if you could oto maybe a VCV bank for me?

My art samples are on my dA and youtube channel. C:
(under my avatar)

Yesplease :U

As for what to draw, right now if you two could just draw Soledi [refs: outfit outfit plus weirdness better face reference] however suits you, just kind of bearing in mind her personality? that'd be great. xD  She's kind of adorably oblivious, also sometimes insane, and not very good at talking.  She can be both sweet and relatively intense depending on the moment.

ovo; I have such a backlog for her that I don't actually know what I want drawn for them -specifically-... so yeah, that'd be great :uhm:

Send me your voicebanks whenever, I'll try to get them done in a nice timely fashion :3

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If you still need help, I'm willing to offer my services...I don't have anything that wants doing right now, except maybe help otoing my Macne whenever I buy it, if nessecary XD (If the oto they come with is junk, I'd need you to help review my adjustments....I have no experience and I'm not sure how well I'd do the timing)(Annnnd I'll probably be buying Coco Kuro within the month).

This post is the most up-to-date collection of things that I draw.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
KitWistful link said:
If you still need help, I'm willing to offer my services...I don't have anything that wants doing right now, except maybe help otoing my Macne whenever I buy it, if nessecary XD (If the oto they come with is junk, I'd need you to help review my adjustments....I have no experience and I'm not sure how well I'd do the timing)(Annnnd I'll probably be buying Coco Kuro within the month).

This post is the most up-to-date collection of things that I draw.
Ahh, I love the way you draw Sweet Ann! owo  I'll definitely review Coco Black's oto for you if it needs it--I love her~  But I could also mix songs for you if it doesn't or do an oto for you later or whatever if it doesn't? owo;

Whatever you like, I'd love to see Halt in your style ovo;

P

PurinPuff

Thank-you! I'm oto-challenged so I reeally appreciate it! <3

That Deviantart account is solely for my UTAUs only, so I figured uploading Kazu's concept art was appropriate. Sorry for any confusion. o3o;

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
Thank-you! I'm oto-challenged so I reeally appreciate it! <3

That Deviantart account is solely for my UTAUs only, so I figured uploading Kazu's concept art was appropriate. Sorry for any confusion. o3o;
THAT MAKES MORE SENSE xD
*goes off to noodle with otos*

P

PurinPuff

I'm ready for whatever you need to get done. :smile:

EDIT: So as it turns out Berin has already done have of my .oto, so nevermind on the request. But, if you want, I can still do some artwork for you. :smile:

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
I'm ready for whatever you need to get done. :smile:

EDIT: So as it turns out Berin has already done have of my .oto, so nevermind on the request. But, if you want, I can still do some artwork for you. :smile:
Oh, derp, I actually already finished it o3o;  Whatever, then, don't worry about it!

P

PurinPuff

FFFF- Really? :uhm:;;
I-I'll accept it and still do artwork! xD Maybe I'll just pick and choose between the two otos.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Got some sketches done:

01haltsketch1.png

I doodled some up while watching Buffy : P These aren't arranged chronologically - The first one I drew was the third from the left. I scanned two pages in differently and there's a bit of a difference between them so you can get a sense of the direction I was going in : P

Halfway through sketching I realized that you probably had like zero use for a picture of Halt standing casually since you already had one of those so I tried to mix it up a little (haha aren't those some extremely different poses).

Tell me what you think - if you think she's not looking like herself, or if you'd like her to be posed differently, or you like one of the poses but think it would be better with a different kind of face, it won't be any trouble changing it around. Pick the poses you like and I'll Paint Tool SAI a few things up based on the sketches and your suggestions.

Also near the end I realized that her hair's more like 90% short and 10% long as opposed to 60/40 so if you'd like I'll increase the area of her hair that is bristly.

ahh that's about it. I'm working on a group project for school the rest of the day today, I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to do the finishing (I'll probably do it over next weekend if nothing else comes up).

I found five dollars under my bed while cleaning up my room. I only need to do that three more times and I'll have enough money for my Macne : P If I ever get far enough on a cover to warrant finishing it up I'll be sure to call on you, should the oto be actually not that bad : P

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
:uhm: oh my goodness!  So many sketchies!  Yes, you got her character down fine, I like how fluffy you made her hair x3

Picking between the third and fifth is a bit of a challenge... I really like them both!  :uhm:  But I'll go with the fifth because that smug look is awesome x3  Though, if you don't mind, I might keep these sketches around too. ovo  I like the feel of just the sketch for one cover I'm working on, so yeah.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Shinaichivocaloid link said:
If you still need art I'd be willing to draw for free. It might take a bit though. >.<
:uhm: you don't have to do that!  You can if you want to?

TheSnowSongstress link said:
Cdra oto? YUS PLEASE ;w; I would so love to make Halt artsu ;w; <3333

ovo okay~  I love your art style x3