Can anyone fix my Utauloid?

ChronoSynthBlue

Momo's Minion
Hi. I have made my very first UTAULoid, but there's something wrong with him. I used OREMO to record his lines and create his oto.ini.

Here's what he sounds like:

The song is (supposed to be) Butterfly from Digimon Adventure. The UST was made by Yume伟. My UTAUloid is romaji-only for now, so I used iroiro to convert the UST to romaji:

Here is the UTAUloid himself:

Can anyone take a look at these and tell me what's wrong with him? If so, then is there any chance that you could (tell me how to) fix him?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I originally posted this on VocaVerse, but I am posting it here to see what the "experts" think.

ChronoSynthBlue

Momo's Minion
Hi. I have made my very first UTAULoid, but there's something wrong with him. I used OREMO to record his lines and create his oto.ini.

Here's what he sounds like:

The song is (supposed to be) Butterfly from Digimon Adventure. The UST was made by Yume伟. My UTAUloid is romaji-only for now, so I used iroiro to convert the UST to romaji:

Here is the UTAUloid himself:

Can anyone take a look at these and tell me what's wrong with him? If so, then is there any chance that you could (tell me how to) fix him?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I originally posted this on VocaVerse, but I am posting it here to see what the "experts" think.

Since the media links I had in the original post disappeared here, I'll just link you to the original post. In order to save you the confusion, I recommend you post your replies to that post here.

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It seems to be a problem with the samples' freq. Have you tried to regenerate the freq of the samples?