Can call this a late introduction...

Murphinerr

Teto's Territory
this website keeps asking me "hey why not introduce yourself"? and i mean true, why not.

I've been using UTAU since 2012, or maybe before then but that's when I created my UTAU. I deleted my channel because I'm dumb. My UTAU is Murphi (obv covers from others remained up. that's probably why I wanna try again lol). And oh boy I loved MMD, I loved using PMD/Xeditor. But new computers? they don't like that shit. not at all. But UTAU, maybe I can get myself back into that.

But ofc now, I was to get back into it and have no clue how. SOOO might as well learn since i know absolutely nothing all of a sudden, as in it's because of epilepsy related memory loss, and become part of this forum i never really used for some reason.

soooo yeah guess i'll be here lurkin or somn idk

Murphinerr

Teto's Territory
ayy!! welcome to uf!!!

ALSO i feel like we may have met before back in 2015 (during the time i referrred myself as whatthenaia, if you can recall that username LOL), so it's good to see you back! ovo/

ohhh most likely, i think i spoke to quite a few of other utau users back then! i don't remember much (aside from the fact i owned the product and used it ofc lol) so it's embarrassing i went from decent with using it to making my UTAU sound like she's singing complete blar blar gibberish even with a ust lmfaoo

Reactions: HIRATELIER