Can CVVC / CV-VC support Multiple-pitches?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by SuikaProject, Oct 30, 2018.

1. SuikaProject

SuikaProject Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'm new from this website, so greetings to you all
    I'm not sure if everybody had that problem, but I need to post this

So I've been working on UTAU a while ago, and I know how to make a voicebank in proper way (by myself.)
    My voicebank is just a test of CVVC with multiple pitches (It only reaches 7 pitches; It still sound not great because it's a scrap)

Here's What I do (and please I need to fix the errors):

Let's just say I write 3 notes in line of "C3", and then I want them to convert CV into CVVC
    [​IMG]

Whenever I Convert them into CVVC ("-ra_ra_ra" into "-ra_a r_ra_a r_ra"), The second and thrid Notes can't play (the "ra" ones, the "a r"s are okay)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And There's a problem, whenever I wanted to crossfade between "ra" and "a r", the next syllable just won't make a sound or play

I tried to search around a Internet, But I couldn't find the right solution (or I missed something)
    Is there anything that I need to fix or this is just a bug? I'm need to know by the way

Here's the File if everyone need this:
    CVVC_MultiplePitches_Test.zip

Please read the "ReadMe" text file for more information about this (Scraped) Voicebanks

The Password of this zip file is "Happiness" (Without Space and " ")

Please becarful whenever you put this in UTAU

Thank you for reading it :wink:

Picture 1.PNG

Picture 2.PNG

Picture 3.PNG

Picture 3.1.PNG

Picture 4.PNG

Attached Files:

3. Sors

Sors Meiji Master Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    It's because you have AutoVCV activated.
    AutoVCV does not recognize CVs after VCs.

Kiyoteru likes this.
  4. SuikaProject

SuikaProject Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    (Sorry for the late response)

Oh didn't realize of that ^ ^;

So I did discover about file called "presamp" in Kasane Teto's English Voicebank
    And It only works itself (I guess?)
    I research about the Presamp, and I didn't where to start; There's a lot of ways when using presamp

Do you have any advice for the CVVC? I've already tried the CV (The oto's is all broken for the first try...) Although it might be missing if I didn't do it correctly

5. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Presamp is pretty finicky from my attempts to use it. I recommend using autoCVVC. That said, you'll need a conversion dictionary in romaji for it to convert properly. Just take ritsu eve's dictionary and convert the hiragana to romaji and see if things work. I'm playing the files and none of them are skipping after proper conversion through autoCVVC.