Free OTO Can some-one oto my cv voicebank?

Starish Yuu

Teto's Territory
I made this new utau since i miss the days
but i don't know how to oto any-more it has been years!
thank you kindly~!

Last edited:

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I offer free CV otoing, but can also teach you how to oto CV again if you like, its really easy.

Starish Yuu

Teto's Territory
I offer free CV otoing, but can also teach you how to oto CV again if you like, its really easy.
Kindly >w<
if you can oto her for me, that would be great! sadly i wish you could teach, i have classes on tuesday ; w ;

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Kindly >w<
if you can oto her for me, that would be great! sadly i wish you could teach, i have classes on tuesday ; w ;
I'll oto her CV, since its only a CV I might be able to do it tonight

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Okay thanks! (。・ω・。)
Okay, so before I oto the VB, there are some serious issues with it, that need fixing: most samples are waaaaay too quiet, you can barely here em. And your u's need new recordings, you did the full "ooh", however the japanese u is different, as the mouth should not be completely rounded, "hi" also is pronounced with the same h for hya, hyu and hyo, a h more akin to "human". Also, fa, fe, fi and fo are okay, but fu doesn't really have an f, but rather, its more similar to an h, like when you blow out a candle. Also, you're missing two important samples in "shu" and "sho", and there is a lot of bg noise on some samples, and some samples sound like they don't even have a consonant?? I mean I can surely oto this voicebank, but trust me, you should rerecord the VB...

Starish Yuu

Teto's Territory
Okay, so before I oto the VB, there are some serious issues with it, that need fixing: most samples are waaaaay too quiet, you can barely here em. And your u's need new recordings, you did the full "ooh", however the japanese u is different, as the mouth should not be completely rounded, "hi" also is pronounced with the same h for hya, hyu and hyo, a h more akin to "human". Also, fa, fe, fi and fo are okay, but fu doesn't really have an f, but rather, its more similar to an h, like when you blow out a candle. Also, you're missing two important samples in "shu" and "sho", and there is a lot of bg noise on some samples, and some samples sound like they don't even have a consonant?? I mean I can surely oto this voicebank, but trust me, you should rerecord the VB...
Crap then. I dont have a good mic to rerecord it. Just kindly pm me which needs fixing. I'll rerecord it when i have time when i get home today.

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Crap then. I dont have a good mic to rerecord it. Just kindly pm me which needs fixing. I'll rerecord it when i have time when i get home today.
Almost all actually; some are either too quiet and those who aren't kind of miss the consonant. "ra" for example only sounds like "a"

Starish Yuu

Teto's Territory
Almost all actually; some are either too quiet and those who aren't kind of miss the consonant. "ra" for example only sounds like "a"
Okay uwu
I dont have a good mic. I'll record two vb see which one is good

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ah good. I need to find. I hope its not to much ask that can you do a song cover when you finished her.
I can try, but, i have other preferences. Also, i don't happen to really like the voice so sorry, but I'll see what i can do