Can Someone draw my UTAUloid?

LilacBat

Teto's Territory
My art skills aren't that great and I don't have a tablet, so I would love for someone to draw my UTAUloid (Tsubasa) for me.

I should mention that I will use your art as her official/box art, but I will credit you accordingly(Official Art by ___ on Utaforum/Deviantart/etc).
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-09%20at%2007.22.36_zpsa1jyr5dg.png

Head, Torso shot Refernce
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-09%20at%2007.26.25_zpsq2wts5re.png

Legs/Boots Reference

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

nova

Teto's Territory
I'll give it my best shot! Even if you don't end up using it, you'll still have some art for her! Also because I'm having major art block and a set thing to draw is just what I need. But Nipah did a lovely job!

Reactions: NipahIsLife

NipahIsLife

Teto's Territory
I'll give it my best shot! Even if you don't end up using it, you'll still have some art for her! Also because I'm having major art block and a set thing to draw is just what I need. But Nipah did a lovely job!

Awww, thanks :smile:

nova

Teto's Territory
This is my sketch so far
My sister was (very reluctantly) my reference so sorry if it's not exactly what you had in mind.
But here is my clean(ish) sketch! If there's anything you'd like changed don't be afraid to ask!
cbjaBoA.jpg

Reactions: LilacBat

LilacBat

Teto's Territory
This is my sketch so far
My sister was (very reluctantly) my reference so sorry if it's not exactly what you had in mind.
But here is my clean(ish) sketch! If there's anything you'd like changed don't be afraid to ask!
cbjaBoA.jpg
You did a fantastic job drawing her! Can't wait for the finished product:smile::love: