Can someone help me? Auto CVVC doesn't work. ;///;

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Like, are using it to remove the CVVC strings or are you trying to make it a CVVC ust?

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
DO you have the CVVC Utau loaded in? From my expereince with both this and the CV to VCV conferter, the Voicebank type has to be loaded in.

SPAdE

Momo's Minion
DO you have the CVVC Utau loaded in? From my expereince with both this and the CV to VCV conferter, the Voicebank type has to be loaded in.
It is loaded into Utau. When I click th plugin it opens a window and it closes. <\3

CrimsonNeko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It is loaded into Utau. When I click th plugin it opens a window and it closes. <\3

I would help but I have no idea how to use auto CVVC. I ususally just add each VC part individually. I tried to use auto CVVC with Ritsu but it didn't work. One thing is for sure though, it shouldn't be opening and closing. Did you highlight all the notes that you wanted to add VC endings to?

SPAdE

Momo's Minion
I would help but I have no idea how to use auto CVVC. I ususally just add each VC part individually. I tried to use auto CVVC with Ritsu but it didn't work. One thing is for sure though, it shouldn't be opening and closing. Did you highlight all the notes that you wanted to add VC endings to?
I did,I ended up adding them. <\3 I tried everything I could. ;///;