Can someone help me come up with male a design?

Hue

Teto's Territory
*Sighs* :bigtears:I have this character, Akira Katsumi and I want to make him in MMD and as my other main UTAU but the thing is I have NO DESIGN FOR HIM

Here's my DeviantART http://akira-katsumi.deviantart.com/
You can see I had somewhat of a design down, I'd still like to use those colours, but I can't seem to make anything to suit his personality

This is the information I wrote down
First name: Akira
Last name: Katsumi
Personality: Absent minded Yandere
Item: Watermelon​

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
A sample of his voice would be helpful. I might be able to come up with a design, tho only in traditional art, as my digital needs improvement

Hue

Teto's Territory
A sample of his voice would be helpful. I might be able to come up with a design, tho only in traditional art, as my digital needs improvement
That would be great! :D But I am still in the progress of making his voice :sing:

I'll be sure to show you when I have at least some of it done

Tree Sounds

Momo's Minion
I'll do it, but if you want me to make it like actual character ref it's 200 points on Deviant, I'll do it for free but it'll be of lesser quality if that makes sense lol. OR I do have an old UTAU design called LOTUS Midori (lotus green I know) and he looks like this: (picture attached lol) if you want that design you can have him for freeeeeeee lol (tbh I like the design I just don't want to voice it.) (ALSO I didn't have a Drawing tablet when I drew the photo of lotus so he's kinda outdated.)Lotus Midori.png

Reactions: Hue

Hue

Teto's Territory
I'll do it, but if you want me to make it like actual character ref it's 200 points on Deviant, I'll do it for free but it'll be of lesser quality if that makes sense lol. OR I do have an old UTAU design called LOTUS Midori (lotus green I know) and he looks like this: (picture attached lol) if you want that design you can have him for freeeeeeee lol (tbh I like the design I just don't want to voice it.) (ALSO I didn't have a Drawing tablet when I drew the photo of lotus so he's kinda outdated.)View attachment 5297

Oo! I do like that design :love:but I don't think it would work well with his yandere visual kei theme ;; I do have another DA which I do have points on ;o maybe we could talk more about it http://pinkey-poptard.deviantart.com/